37

We all had been in the car, driving back to my house. While driving, Jay recieved a call from.. Dean. His phone must have been connected to the car because the caler ID popped up on the navigation screen. Jay looked at me as if I was supposed to give him permission to answer the phone, in which I nodded.

He then answered the call.

Jay: Yo.

Dean: Where are you guys? I came by but no one answered.

Jay: We had to-

Jaylen: Is that my dad?

Me: Jaylen hush!

I thought i said quietly but apparently not.

Dean: YN!?

Jay then looked at me and i shook m y head 'no'.

Jay: She doesnt want to talk to you man. 

Dean: Yn, please just listen. Im sorry. I miss you, I miss my son. Ive searched for you for days. FOR DAYS. I haven't slept. I haven't ate. I know what I did was wrong and there is no way I could even try to come up with  an excuse or justify it. I love you and only you. Ill do anything to see you and my son. I fucked up our marriage and I know there is a great possibility that we will never get back to that point, but im asking that I be able to see you. I dont want my son to grow up fatherless because of my stupidity. I cant live with myself knowing what I did and how I made you feel.

Me: you should have thought about that before you cheated.

Crush: Are you gonna tell him about the baby-

Me: Crush shut up.

Crush: You have to tell him.

Dean: What?

Crush: Yn is-

Me: Im pregnant...again.

Dean: Oh my god.

His voice cracked as if he were about to cry. 

Dean: Yn...Please.

Me: I dont want to talk anymore. 

Dean: YN!?

Jay: Look....Dean. Ill call you later.

He then hung up. I was now mad at crush for telling my business.

Me: Crush what the fuck?! Why would you do that?!

Crush: Yn... It was not to harm you. I look at you as my little sister. I only want whats best for you, Jaylen and my unborn niece or nephew. I know how you feel about Dean and what he did, but you have to look at the bigger picture. Im not saying you have to get back with him, but he has the right to know that he has another child.

I understood what crush had said but that doesn't justify his decision. He shouldn't have taken it upon himself to say anything. I could have when I was ready.

Me: Ok. Please just take me home.

Jaylen: But momma, I dont wanna go home yet.

Me: Ask your uncles if you can spend the rest of the day with them.

K: Of course he can. He doesn't even have to ask. 

Soon, we arrive at my house. I get out the car and K and Jaylen walks me up to the door.

K: Yn, Im sorry about today.

He then hugs me. 

K: If you need anything, we are only a phone call away. Please get some rest.

Me: Thanks.

He then kisses my forehead.

I then pick Jaylen up and kiss his cheek.

Me: Baby, call me if you need anything. OK?

Jaylen: yes momma. I love you.

I then put him down. We all then part ways and i go inside. 

Once inside, I kicked off my shoes and fell on the sofa. I couldnt help but think about Dean. I have to admit, I miss him and I do still love him. But I value myself and my feelings to much. What if he does the same. Once a cheater, always a cheater. But then I have to think about my children. Jaylen loves his dad, and he shouldnt be caught in the middle of this. I shouldnt let Deans stupidity prevent Jaylen from seeing him. I owe Jaylen that much. I shouldnt be so selfish and only think of my self. 

The thought of my unborn child then popped into my head. They deserve their dad too. 

Me: UGHHHH.

Why did he have to be do fucking dumb.