34

Me: we may have had to stay in a hotel for a week but we finally have our own place to call home.

I said as I finished helping Jaylen unpack his stuff.

He then smiled at me.

Jaylen: momma... I love you.

Me: I love you too baby.

I said as I kissed his forehead.

Me: do you want to come with me to the market so we can get some food?

Jaylen: yes.

We then head downstairs and I grab the key to the car I had rented.

When we got to the market, Jaylen grabbed a cart and we went over to the fruits and veggies.

Me: so what are we eating tonight?

Jaylen: hmm...... Shrimp fried rice with Steak.

Me: mmm that's sounds good. We should get some other things for the house as well.

Just as we were about to push the cart, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and immidiately declined the call. This repeated two more times before I got angry and answered the phone.

Me: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT HYUK? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME? I DONT HAVE SHIT TO SAY TO YOU. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

Dean: YN....i-i... Please come back.

With that I hung up the phone. He got some nerve.

When I threw my phone in the cart, I noticed people looking at me.

Me: WHAT?

They all then looked away and I continued to do my grocery shopping.

Once we were finished, I got in line and payed for app of the items.

We then loaded all the bags in the car and then went home.

While putting up the food, Jaylen turned to me and said-

Jaylen: momma.... Please try to push him out of your mind, maybe you would feel better and also look better.

Me: baby, you dont know how hard it is. I've been with that man for almost 9 years. When ever I look at you, I see him. I can't just forget him. I'm sorry baby.

He then nodded his head and we finished putting app the food up and then he went to shower.

I have so much to do. I have to finish furnishing the house and get Jayoen enrolled in a new school and find myself a job.

As I started on dinner, my phone rung again and I seen that it was Jay.

I then answered the call.

Me: hello?

Jay: turn your camera on.

Me: Jay I'm not up for it right now.

Jay: I know. Just turn your camera on.

I then turned the camera on and propped my phone up on the counter.

I then say Jay, crush, and sik k.

Jay: aww... You look horrible.

Me: what do you guys want?

Crush: we haven't communicated in about two weeks. We love and miss you. We care about you. You may not be on good terms with Dean but that doesn't mean push us away.

Me: I'm sorry guys. I've just been going through a lot.

K: where are you?

Me: i... I need some space and time.

K: that doesn't answer my question.

Me: I'm home.

They all then wore a sad face.

Crush: we are going to try to come and see you soon.

Me: please don't bring him with you.

Jay: we won't.

And with that I hung up and finished making dinner. Hopefully spending time with them will make me feel a bit better.