7

I am so nervous. I have every right to be. I have to get dressed.

After i got finish i rushed downstairs

Me:guys he is coming. You have to leave.

The then leave and i check my cameras to make sure tjey are out of sight.

After waiting about 15 minutes someone rings my bell. I walk to the door nervously then open it up.

Me: ... Hi

Chanyeol: hey.

I then step to the side and he comes in.

Me: ive been thinking. Your right. I dont need Dean. He isnt any good for me. He has been i. To much and that could danger me and my baby. What me and my baby need is a man who can take care of us.

Chanyeol then rubs my arm a bit.

Chanyeol: im glad you realized. Listen... I didnt mean what i said last time i was here. Im really sorry. I let my anger get the best of me.

I then grab his hand and lead him to the sofa.

Me: so could we give... Us... A chance.

Chanyeol: yes.. Of course

Me: im glad dean is gone. Who ever killed that man... Um christian did us a favor.

Chanyeol: yea.. About that.. I minus well get that off my chest. I killed him and pinned it on dean. I knew it wpuld get him locked up..... And away from you.

Me: and now we are together.

I then fake a smile.

Me: oh yea. Im having a boy. His name is jaylen.

Chanyeol then smiles and rubs my tummy. Calm down YN... We are doing this for Dean. Dont expload or the plan will fail.

Chanyeol then looks at me and leans in to kiss me.

OH GOD. WHAT DO I DO.... DO I LET HIM KISS ME OR...

Me: ahhh.... My tummy.

I then clutch my tummy pretending to be in pain.

Chanyeol: whats wrong.

Me: its... My ... Tummy. It hurts a bit. I think you should go. This isnt gping to turn out well.

He then hugs me

Chanyeol: please feel better babygirl

With that he leaves and i stop pretending. Its done. Hopefully nothing bad happens.. Well to me... Not him. I then call jay to let him know him and the guys could come back. When the get back we watch the video.

Jay: something is seriously wrong with him.

Me: yea.. I cant believe he tried to kiss me.

K: and if he would have kissed you he would have been dead.

It waa now 12 pm and i decided to call the lawyer.

Me: its done.

Lawyer: email me the video asap.

He then hangs up and i email him the video. That wasnt so bad i guess. Im not even gonna lie. I almlst shitted my pants when he confessed to killing christian.