21

As I shifted in bed I felt deans hands movie to my butt. I ignored it but then he began to kiss my neck.

Me: mmm..go back to sleep dean.

He ignored me and kept kissing my neck.

Me: deeeeeeaaaaaannn

Dean: I'm hungry.

Me: I'll make breakfast in the morning.

Dean: I want it now.

He then got over top of me and kissed me roughly. Then he began to remove my shorts and my underwear at the same time. When he began to kiss my inner thighs I moved a bit so he held my thighs in place.

Dean: keep still

He then chuckled and began to lick my womanhood.

Me: ughh... Dean.

When I moa end his name he I serted a finger and began to pump in and out. I couldn't help but clutch the blanket. After about 5 more minutes I could feel my climax reach.

Me: UGHH.... DE-DEAN IM GONNA-

After I came he licked me clean then. Layer down beside me giving me a peck on my lips. I then got up and walk into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I brush my teeth and wash my face and dean gets in the shower.

After getting dressed I go downstairs and start to make breakfast

After getting dressed I go downstairs and start to make breakfast. We are gonna have breakfast sandwhices today. As I was cooking the bacon Jaylen and Dean came downstairs.

Jaylen: are you sure? I thought momma was fussing at you when she yelled your name last night.

Me: what are you guys talking about.

Dean: jaylen was just telling me that he heard you yelling last night and I told him it may have been in his dreams.

Oh shit.Was I that loud?

Me: yes baby. That must have been in your dreams. Me and your father were sleep last night.

Jaylen then scruches up his eyebrows but then shrugs.

Me: anyways you guys sit down for break fast.

They then sat down and I served their breakfast and we all eat.

Dean: so jaylen.... Me and your mother talked about what happened yesterday.

I then stop eating and jaylen looks at dean.

Dean: was there anything specific you remember about the person from yesterday.

Jaylen: uhm... He had.. Short orange hair. And his jacket had a logo. It said E-X-O.

Dean the furrows his eye brows and I do the same.

Flash back~

Chanyeol: what a beautiful name. Hi yn, I'm chanyeol from exo.

End~

Me: EXO.... That's a group. That's the group chanyeol is from. This can't be happening again..... No.

I then get up and run upstairs to the bathroom. Why must he ruin everything. After locking the door I run some water and splash some on my face. As I try not to think about it I just find my self getting more and more angry.

Flash back~

Judge: Chanyeol park... You are sentenced to life in prison. And that is final.

Chanyeol then looks my way and smirks then blows a kiss.

Change OK: before I go can I say one last thing.

The judge then nodds her head

Chanyeol: YN... Watch out.

I then get up and walk out of the court room. What does he mean.

End~

My head started pounding. It got to the point where I couldn't take it no more.

Me: DEAN

Dean's POV___

When I heard YN yell my name I got up and ran upstairs. She then yelled again. It came from the bathroom. When I went to twist the nob it was locked.

Me: yn... Open the door.

Her cries could then be heard. Fuck it. No time to waste. I then kick the door open. And YN was crouched down on the ground. I then nealed down on the ground and lifted her head up. There was blood running from her nose.

Jaylen: momma?

Me: Jaylen go to your room please.

Jaylen: what wrong with her?

Me: Jaylen.... Go to your room

I then pick up YN and take her to the bed room. When I layer her down she grabbed my hand.

YN: my..head...

She then passed out and I called the ambulance.