12

Me: why do I have to sit in the wheel chair.  I'm not disabled.

Dean: baby you have To. I don't know why but you have to.

Me: fine

I then sit in the wheel chair and Dean rolls me out of the hospitality the car. I then put the Jaylen in his carseat and got in the back with him. Dean shut the door then got in the drivers seat and we were on our way home.

When we got home I took Jaylen to his room to put him in his crib. He looks so cute sleep.

I the  go to our room and get in the bed. Dean soon brings us up something to eat.

Me: think you baby.

After we ate he took out plates downstairs. When he came back upstairs he had a funny look on his face.

Dean: Baby. Why don't you have any home girls

I then look at him with a raised eyebrow

Me: uhm...  Ok...  Uhh me and females don't get along well.  I cant do the drama.

He then laughs.

Dean: oh yea and I've been thinking.  I thinking we should get married when the baby starts walking.  I don't want him to be excluded at all.

Me: Aww. But we need to make sure we plan everything way ahead of time. And I don't want us to spend too much money.

Dean: girl shut up. I'm going to spend all the money I want to.

I then laugh at his sassyness. About an hour later Jay and the guys came over.

Me: hey

They all then gives me hugs.

Crush: where is my nephew?

Me: he's sleep. So if you go up there don't wake him up.

Crush and the guys then go upstairs. I was then notified about 5 minutes later by snapchat so I checked it and it was the guys snapping Jaylen. They are funny asf.

Me: hey dean

Dean: yes princess

Me: so... This baby fat isn't attractive and I'm gonna start going to the gym.  Would you mind watching him today while I go there for a bit?

Dean: no I wouldn't mind at all baby.

He then gives me a kiss and I run upstairs to get dressed.