57~Finale

Jaylen: Momma?

Jaylen asked, knocking on the door.

Me: Yea, come in baby. 

I replied, placing my earring in my ear before grabbing my handbag. 

Jaylen: You look very beautiful. Dad wanted me to ask if you are ready?

Me: Thank you, baby. Yes, I am ready. 

We then walked down the stairs and out the front door before locking the door behind us. 

Nailah: HII MOMMY!

Nailah shouted across the driveway in Jaenhyun's arms. 

Walking over to her, I kiss her cheek. 

Me: Hi mommy's baby. 

I then kissed Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun: You look so beautiful, love. 

Me: And don't you look handsome. 

I replied, smiling. He then opened the passenger door and shut it after I go in then made sure the kids were secured in the back seat before getting in the passenger seat. 

I couldn't help but notice this look on Jaehyun's face as he drove us to our destination. He had worn this small smile. I wanted to ask, but I didn't think I would get an honest answer from him. Not that Jaehyun is a liar, but he loves surprises. But in all of our four years of being a couple, this is a face that I've never really seen on him. 

Nailah: Mommy!

Me: Yes baby?

Nailah: Daddy gave me a pink rose.

Turning my head towards her, I let out a fake dramatic gasp.

Me: Did he? Let me see!

She then held up the rose with a big smile on her face.

Nailah then turned towards Jaehyun.

Nailah: Daddy? Next time can I get a blue rose?

Jaehyun: Of course babygirl. I'll get you all the roses you want. 

When we arrived to our destination, Jaehyun let the kids out of the car before letting me out the car. WAe then made our way in the venue where we were greeted by all of his friends (All of NCT).

Ten: Hey Y/N.

He said before giving me a hug. 

Me: Hey Ten.

Ten: UH- There's my favorite girl!

He said, greeting Nailah. 

Nailah: Hi Ten!

She greeted him back happily. 

Jaylen immediately ran over to Mark and Jaemin.

Johnny: Happy anniversary, guys. 

Me: Thank you. 

Time skip+

We had all been enjoying dinner and drinks when Jaehyun stood up, grabbing everyone's attention. 

Jaehyun: Guys, It's Y/N's and I's fourth anniversary. For four years we have been dating and know each other for 4 and a half years. This woman has made me so happy. Her and our kids.  I don't think I've ever been happier than what I am now. I have a beautiful daughter, a beautiful son who I love so much and I couldn't ask for more. 

Everyone then began to clap, including me. I thought he was going to sit back down, but instead, he pushed the chair out some more and got down on both his knees.