6

Crush: just come on girl.

We all then leave out the house and i make sure to lock the door.

When we get there and head to the lobby to check our names in the lady at the front desk says...

Lady: you guys cant see him while hes with his lawyer.

Me: shut the fuck up... I called the lawyer... The hell yall wasnt gonna let him call one so how the hell you think he got one...

The lady then stood up.

Me: the fuck you gonna do....

An officer then comes up to me.

Officer: come on miss

Me: no cuz i wanna see what that big man looking bit-

Crush then covers my mouth and picks me up.

Crush: shhhh and come on so you can see Dean.

Big bitch...

The officer then leads us to a private visiting room where dean and the lawyer was. When we entered Dean got up and gave me a hug. Hes in jail and he smells soooooo good.

Lawyer: you must be miss YN.

Me: yes i am nice to meet you

I then stick out my hands and he shakes it.

Me: so what were you guys talking about??

Dean: about how im gonna get put of here and come home with my family.

I couldnt help but smile.

Lawyer: yea. YN im going to need that security footage from the day chanyeol Park came to your home.

Me: i knew it would come in handy.

I then pull out my phone and pull up the video. Both him and dean watched it. I didnt want dean to see it cause i knew he would get upset.

Lawyer: please email that to me. And i also have a plan. ... Yn.. Im really gonna need your help big time.So here is the plan.....

After he tells me the plan i immidiaty get upset.

Dean: i know baby but its gonna het me out of here. I want to be homewith you and the baby.

Me: I know .. Im gonna do it. So do you guys want me to do it tomorrow?

Lawyer: yes please. We need to gather as much evidence as we can. Dean only has 2 and a half weeks till his trial.

I have to do this. For my family.

Me: ok.

Crush: im not even gonna lie.... This feel like some law and order type shit right here.

Jay: tru. But YN me and k are gonna be there. We just wont be in the house with you.

I then nodd my head.

Officer: time is up.

Me: dean i love you.

I then hug him and he hugs me back.

Dean: I love you even more princess.

I then kiss him and we all leave.

When we get home i took off my shoes and sat on the sofa. Gosh this stuff is so mind wrecking. .... Im hungry.

Me: cruuussshhhhhhh ..... Im hungryyyy.

Crush: what do you want to eat

Me: hmmmm i want some chicken and fries.

Crush: ok. Ill be right back.

Awww this is why i love him so much. Even though we fuss a lot i still love him. And im pretty sure he loves me back.

Jay: your stomach just gets bigger and bigger within time.

Me: i know right.

About 10 minuges later crush returns qith food for everyone. Yall already know i stole a fry from some one. That food was good. The fries were nice and crispy and so was the- wait why the hell am i talking about food.

Omg .... I have to give him a call. I then pull out my ohine and call him.. He soon picks up

Me: kaiiiiiii i miss you

Kai: i miss you too. How have you been. Oh wait im sorry. I heard about what happened to dean

Me: i know i know but we are gonna get him out. He didnt do it. He was taking care of me the whole time.

Kai: when are we gonna see each other.

Me: i can visit you tomorrow after i handle some buisness.

Kai: ok well i have to go. Ttyl

Me: bye.

I then hang up.

Jay: lets watch a scary movie.

Me: .... What....

Jay: come on

Me: fine.

We then watch lots of scary movies until i eventually fall asleep