5

Me: guys I'm getting sleepy. You guys can sleep anywhere you want I'm going up stairs to get in my bed. As I got up and got to my room I noticed all the guys following  me.

Me: what....

Jay: we are sleeping with you.

Me: fine...  Come on..

My bed was big enough.  There was space for all of us to fit in the bed. I then got in the bed and all the guys got in. I was the first one sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I had to vomit. I crawled over all the guys not caring who my elbow dug into,  and ran to the bathroom. God I hate when this happens. When I was finish I wash my face and brush my teeth and get back in bed.  I can't even sleep now. So I pull out my phone and look through instagram. Tomorrow I need to call up a lawyer. A good one.  I'm willing to pay what ever.

Morning time___

I was still on my phone looking through social media when Jay got up and picked up his phone to check the time.  He then looked at me.

Jay: you're up early.

Me: yea I could barely get any sleep last night.

Jay then takes my phone.

Jay: go to sleep.

Me: my phooonnneeee

Jay then tucks me in bed and tried to make me go to sleep so I pretend to sleep but eventually end up going to sleep.

Jay's POV__

She is so tough. I know she misses Dean. Fuck I miss my Mans too. When I see that she is asleep I wake the guys up and make them come downstairs so YN can have some space.

When we get downstairs I make some coffee for us all and we chill.  Later on today we really going to go visit Dean. He is gonna be happy to see that YN and the baby is OK. About an hour later YN came downstairs talking to someone in the phone.

YN: and you are going ta help him...........  How much....  $4k... Ok OK....  Fine.... But I swear to god if he isn't home after the trial I am gonna come to your house and beat the shit of out of you... Ok meet me there around 12 o'clock

She then hangs up and turns and looks at us.

Me: what was all that about?

YN :I got Dean an lawyer.

Me: and you threaten him.

YN then shrugs and sits down next to me.

YN: I'm just ready for him to come home. I miss him...  I miss him so much.

I then hug her. She needs it the most.

Me: I know. I know. It's 11 now. Go get dressed so we can see him.

YN's POV___

I nod my head and wipe the tears off my face. I then get up and go upstairs to get dressed.

After I get dressed I head downstairs and the guys were dressed waiting by the door

Crush: you are pregnant....  Why are you wearing heels...

Me: because they are cute....  And I can..