9

Me: it feels so good to have you back home

I say as i enter the house.

Dean: and it feels good ro be back home. I miss you. I miss you a lot.

Jay: im glad you are back home too.

Dean: im glad to be back home with my princess and my baby.

He then gets down on one knee and

Gives my tummy a kiss.

Dean: hey jaylen. I miss you man.

I giggle. He is so funny. I then sit on the sofa.

Me: god my feet are killing me.

Dean then lefts my legs uo and puth them on his lap then takes off my heels.

Dean: why are you wearing heels. Aren't you carrying our child.

Me: yea. But come on... I was still looking good.

Dean then laughs and massages my feet.

Dean: have you been eating right.

Me: yea of course.

I then look at the guys signaling them not to snitch. Dean then turns to him.

Dean: has she been eating healthy

Jay: yea. We made sure she did.

K: yup.

Me: i told you.

Dean then rubs my tummy. Yes.... Now this feels better. I cant get that thought of chanyeol putting his hands on me out of my head. But Dean is home now. No nees to worry about him because hw is going away... For a long time. Jaxx has been depressed for some time but seeing dean come through that door brightened uo his face. As we were sitting on the sofa jaxx jumped up on his lap.

Dean: woah ... Lookn at how big you got.

We all then chuckle.

Dean: YN. I still want us to go to korea. I really want you to meet my family.

Yn: ok. And now that im with you i have no problem staying there.

Dean: yea and i already have a house there for me you and the baby.

YN: when do you want to leave.

Dean: two days. So pack up as much stuff as you can. But im pretty much gonna buy you and the baby a whole bunch of new stuff.

Me: yea and ill help of course.

Jay: well we are gonna go pack up our stuff . we will see you guts at the airport.

They all then leave and me and dean head upstairs to pack up our stuff.

Dean: you have a lot of stuff.

Me:yea. Imma give a lot of it up tho.

Dean: sounds nice. Oh yea. I heard you fussed out the desk lady at the jail when you amd the lawyer came.

Me: cuz that bi-

Dean: watch your mouth.

Me: that big man looking.... Thing..... Tried to crack slick.

Dean: ok baby. Its alright. Ypu dont have to worry about seeing that woman no more. I dont kbow what i would do if she was to put her hands on you though.

As we were packing up my tummy grumbled.

Me: looks like some one is hungry. Hmmm i want a bur- ahem... I mean a nice cold fruit salad.

Dean then looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

Me: hehe... Ill be right back.

I then get up and make my way downstairs. That was close. As i was walking to the kitchen i saw jaxx sitting staring at the door.

Me: whats wrong jaxx. Wanna go outside. I then open the door to lwt jaxx outside for a bit. After i got my fruit and got finish eating it, jaxx was ready to come back in. I then went back up stairs to finish packing. Soon we fell asleep.