56

Today will be productive. I hope. When I woke up, Jaehyun had not been home. So he had been at work. He had already taken Jaylen to school so it was just Nailah and I at home. After making breakfast. I sat down at the table and fed Nailah from her bottle. I didn't want to be bored today, so I decided to text Peach to see what she had been doing.

Me:

Hey Peach. How are you?

Minutes later, my phone vibrated, signifying a new message.

Peach:

Hey Y/N. I'm great. How are you?

Me:

I'm ok. There's been a lot on my mind and I just feel like I need the perspective of another woman. Do you want to hang out today?

Jaehyun~

Lovebug~Y/N:

I'm ok. There's been a lot on my mind and I just feel like I need the perspective of another woman. Do you want to hang out today?

"Peach":

I actually can't. I'm out of town right now. What's wrong?

Why the hell is her contact saved as "Lovebug~Y/N"? I knew this bitch had to go.

Lovebug~Y/N:

Well, can we get otp? I feel better saying it verbally. Besides, I'm also trying to feed Nailah.

Shit...

"Peach":

Is it ok if I call a little later?

Lovebug~Y/N:

Sure. TTYL.

Y/N~

OK.... normally she would have called me right away. She might be busy.

Once I was finished feeding Nailah, I began to eat my own food. Today I should go ahead and talk to Dean. Get it done and over with. I'll wait until Jaylen is out of school so that his dad can say goodbye to him and Nailah. Grabbing my phone. I sent a text to Dean. 

Me:

We need to talk. ASAP

It took about an hour for him to reply.

Dean:

I'll be at the XXX Hotel with the guys. Just come by.

Hours and hours passed and it was nearly time for me to go and get Jaylen from school. I quickly got dressed then got Nialah dressed. I had to mentally prepare myself. Made sure I keep my cool. But I just know, this isn't one of those moments that are peaceful. I would probably kill someone if they told me what I'm about to tell Dean. No matter what I did.