55

YN POV-

When I got back home, Jaylen had been asleep and Jaehyun was in the family room, watching TV.

Before walking past him, I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Jaehyun: Hey baby. How was brunch?

Me: It was good. I got to catch up with my old coworker, Peach.

Jaehyun: That's great. I know you just ate and all, but do you know what you want for dinner?

Me: Anything is fine.

Jaehyun: ok.

Since I had been standing, I walked around to the front side of the sofa and sat next to Jaehyun. I then took my jacket off and placed Nailah's receiving blanket on before picking her up.

Me: Hey baby.

I said laying her on me.

She had been wide awake and once her eyes laid upon Jaehyun, she would not avert her gaze anywhere else.

Me: I'm so jealous.

Jaehyun then laughed and reached out for her. As I was about to hand Nailah over, I received a FaceTime call from Jay.

I immediately answered.

Me: Hey Jay-

Dean: Why the fuck do you have me blocked?!

Me: I don't have you blocked. Why are you yelling at me?

I then turned to Jaehyun.

Me: Can you hold her, please?

Jaehyun: Hang up on him.

Ignoring what Jaehyun said, I gently gave him Nailah and got up and walked up the stairs.

Dean: You have me blocked!? Why is he holding my daughter?

Me: Dean I don't have you blocked.

I said as I looked for his contact to see if it was blocked. Once I found it, it sure was. I don't remember blocking it. Maybe when I was mad at him.

Dean: Unblock me.

Me: You deserve to be blocked.

Dean: Where are you? Where are my kids?

Just as I was about to answer, my phone was being gently pulled out of my hand and I could hear the call disconnect.

Jaehyun: Don't let him talk to you like that.

Me: He is an ass.

Jaehyun: He's not worth the time nor energy.

Jaehyun said resting my head on his chest with one hand, as he held Nailah in the other.

Me: Why was I such a fool. I just had to love him.

Jaehyun: Bad things happen to good people.

He said in a soft tone.

Me: I'm going to take a nap.

Jaehyun: Ok. Come on.

He said grabbing my hand, leading me to his room. He then sat Nailah in her bassinet and I sat on the bed and looked at my phone, only for it to be pulled right back out of my hands. After putting my phone in his back pocket, Jaehyun places my bonnet on my head making sure to tuck my hair in.

Jaehyun: wanna take off your clothes?

Me: Yea, I'm going to.

Jaehyun: Alright. I'll be downstairs with Nailah. Just shout if you need me.

He said before placing a kiss on my forehead then picking up Nailah.

Once he left out the room, I stripped down to my liking and laid down.

Jaehyun POV-

Hours had passed and YN had not come downstairs yet. However Jaylen did and he had been helping me out by holding Nailah while I got dinner ready. I decided to make YN's favorite because I thought it would maybe make her feel better. By the time I finished, it was nearly 8pm. YN's phone rang over 100 times in the past hour, yet I don't care. It could ring all day long for all I care.

YN still had not come down yet, so I went to check on her. Before entering the room, I knocked. I heard a sniffle, followed by YN saying "huh". Poor baby.

When I opened the door, I saw YN sitting at the side of the bed, wiping at her puffy eyes. Being the guy I am, I sit down next to YN and rub her back. Taking me by surprise, she straddled me and laid her head in the crook of my neck, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Me: What's wrong baby?

YN: I'm beating myself up mentally over Dean. I just don't know what I did to deserve this. My kids don't deserve this. Jaylen loves his head. The other day he asked me when I could see him and I just didn't know what to say.

I made her look at me so she could understand what I was about to say.

Me: YN, you are stressing yourself out over nothing. If Dean really wanted to be in his kids' life, he wouldn't be doing all that dumb shit. He knows damn well you are the mother of his kids and that he should respect you. That's no way to treat a woman and if Jaylen was there to see that, how would that impact him? It's not okay for kids to watch their parents fight and argue. Domestic violence is not okay. Usually, I don't like to tell you what to do, but I care about you. I love you and those kids and I refuse to let Dean fuck you up. That's not what a man's supposed to do. If anything, he should be protecting you. But instead, he is being childish. You need to set him straight. Shit, I'll do it for you.

YN: I-Ill do it.

Me: Get it done.

I said before kissing her lips.

Me: Get some clothes on. Come eat dinner.

YN: Yes.

Good girl.

She then got up and went into the depot where I kept my black T-shirt's.

YN POV-

Jaehyun left the room and I put on one of just shirts and a pair of his shorts. I then went into his bathroom and washed my face and fixed my hair.

Once finished, I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. I could smell the scent of (Favorite food). When I entered the dining room, Jaylen had been sitting at the table.

Jaylen: Hey momma. I missed you.

Me: I missed you too baby.

I said kissing his forehead.

As I sat down, Jaehyun had come in with Nailah in his arms and handed her off to me.

Jaehyun: Ill get our plates.