24

( Left is you, Right is Jaylen)

After both of us got dressed, we headed outside where the driver waited for us in an Audi. I opened the back door for Jaylen to get i then shut the door behind him. I then placed myself in the car and greeted the driver.

Me: Hi how are you?

Driver: fine and your self?

Me: Im fine. Could you take us downtown by the Korean bbq resturant?

Driver: Sure thing.

He then began to drive and soon we arrived at the resturant. When we got there we went inside. There was then a loud lauh and i looked in the direction it came from. There i saw BTS. Me and Jaylen then made our way over to them.

Me: Hey guys!!

Jaylen: Hi

RM: Hey YN and Jaylen. you guys look nice.

Taehyung: geunyeoneun segsi hae boinda. ( She looks sexy)

taehyung then says something in korean that i dont understand while giving me that same hungry look as last time.

Jaylen: keun nyeoseog-eul boala, geunyeoneun naui appa-e soghanda. ( Watch it big dude, She belongs to my dad.)

All of the guys then look at Jaylen and Taehyung's face looks flushed and embarressed.

Me: what Jaylen?

Jaylen: Taehyung was just saying how nice you look and i said I know.

That sounded like more than " I know". 

RM: Why don't you guys have a seat?

Jaylen and I sit next to jimin and soon some one comes over to take our orders. Since the lady was speaking korean, Jaylen ordered for me.

__________________________________________________________________________

I know it was short guys, Im sorry. Everything has been rushed. next update will be longer.