18

After everyone got finish eating we set up a movie that was appropiate for jaylen to watch. That movie was the new lego ninjago movie. I sat next to dean with jaylen on my lap.

While the movie was playing the guys kept laughing at dumb parts. Jaylen did giggle a bit and it was sooo cute. Soon jaylen turned around and layed on me falling alseep.

Dean: come on lets take him home so he can go to bed.

Me: ok

I then get up and we say bye to the guys and leave.

When we get home I took jaylen up to his room and take his shoes and his chain off of him. I then head into me and deans room. Dean was in the shower. As soon as i sat down dean called for me.

Dean: YN

I then get up and head into the bathroom.

Me: yea

Dean: get in

I then strip down and get in the shower with dean.when i got in the shower he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

Dean: you cant be loud princess

After that amazing...hehe.. Shower me and dean went in the room and got ready for bed.

Next morning___

When i woke up i went to go check on Jaylen. When i got to his room he was on his tablet looking at cartoons eating a bowl of cereal.

Me: jaylen... Who made that for you.

Jaylen: me. I tried to wake ypu up but you wouldn't wake up. Then i tried to wake appa up but... I couldnt. So i just made some cereal.

Me: ok sweetheart. Im sorry i didnt wake up.

Jaylenl: its ok momma

I then kiss his forehead and go back to me and deans room. When i got back tp our room dean was up and getting ready.

Me: work ?

Dean: yea. But i shouldn't been gone for long. Ill be back for dinner.

Me: that is loooonnnggg.

He then pulls me in for a hug and kisses me.

Dean: no its not babygirl. Why dont you and jaylen do something fun today.

Me: I guess. I can take him put for streetfood amd maybe visit some places.

Dean: sounds fun.

Me: yea.

Dean: well i have to go ill see you later.

I then walk him to jaylens room. He picled up jaylen and kissed his foread then gave me a peck. Then he left

Jaylen: looks like its just me and you today.

Me: yhup. Later on we are gonna go out. So lets go get you in the bath tub.

Jaylen: ok momma.

He then goes into the bayhroom and gets his water started.

After he got his bath and i washed his hair. I took out an outfit for him and me.

After both me and him got dressed jaylen asked me a question

Jaylen: momma... Can i get my hair cut.

Me: what......

Jaylen: yea... I want my hair cut. And i want it cut so that i still have some hair at the top so that you can braid it.

Me: well.... If thats what you want baby. You wanna get it cut now?

Jaylen: yes.

Me: ok lets go.

I then grab my keys and we leave the house.

Me: we are gonna go to the one ypu dad goes to.

Jaylen then nodded his head.

At the shop__

When we got there i wemt up to the front desk.

Guy: yes what can i do for you

I then picked up jaylen so that he could see over the counter.

Me: tell him what you want

Jaylen: i want a fade but leave all my hair at the top so my momma can braid it.

Guy: haha ok lil man. You guys can follow me to seat 5 and ill get started.

After jaylen got his hair cut the way he wanted the barber handed me a comb. I then got up and parted jaylens hair . when i gor finished jaylen looked in the mirror amd smiled big.

Jaylen: i like it.

I then smiled

Me: wait until your dad sees your hair

Jaylen: i think he will like it.

I then pulled out my money and handed the barber 25 dollars.

Guy: only 15 for you and lil man.

Me: that's nice. But it's ok.

I then handed him the 25 dollars and left the shop with jaylen.