30

Weeks later

When I woke up, Dean wasn't in the bed. Only me and Jaylen. What the hell. What is he so busy with that he hasn't came home last night.

Immidiately grab my phone and call his.

Hmm..no answer.

We are getting married in less than a week and here he is, barely even home. I'm so tired of this. I truly am. I don't even know what to do anymore.

I then got up and went into the bathroom to shower.

After my shower, I brush my teeth and rewash my face.

When I got out of the shower, I heard arguing coming from downstairs. I then put on my robe over my towel and head down there to see what was going on.

When I got to the bottom of the steps. I saw Jaylen standing on the couch yelling at Dean while Dean stared at him with his eyebrows scrunched up.

Jaylen: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? ME AND MY MOTHER HAVE BEEN HERE ALL BY OURSELVES. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ANSWER A PHONE? WE HAVE CALLED YOU SO MANY TIMES. IS YOUR WORK REALLY MORE INPORTANT THAN US. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU ARE MAKING MY MOTHER FEEL? YOUR WEDDING DAY IS QUICKLY APPROACHING AND YOU ARE ALWAYS GONE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE WEDDING BESIDES PAY HALF OF THE EXPESNSES AND PICK OUT OUR SUITS? NOTHING, BECAUSE MOM HAS DONE EVERYTHING. IM SO ANGRY WITH YOU. AND NOT ONLY THAT, THE LITTLE BIT OF TIME YOU ARE HERE, YOU WERE SNEAKING ON THE PHONE WIT-

Dean: shut up.

He then covered his mouth.

Me: no...let him finish.

Dean: he has finished.

Me: Dean what is going on. You are not acting like yourself. Matter fact, I wouldn't even know because you are barely here. For the past few months, I've done nothing but stay in this house with my son and plan a wedding that is now seeming pointless. Dean, if this isn't what you want then you need to let me know so I can go.

As I said that a tear slipped past my water line.

Dean: no no. I'm sorry. It's just- I've been so busy with work. I just can't catch a break. Baby... I promise. This is what I really want. I want to be with you. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I'm not letting you go. 

Me: ok.

I then turn around and head back upstairs to get dressed. As I put on my bra and underwear, Dean came in the room. I glanced at him then walked into the walk in closet to find an outfit for today. While in the closet looking through my clothes, I felt Dean's arms snake.around my waste and him lay his head on my shoulder.

I then turned around.

He was silently crying.

Dean: I'm sorry. I really am.

Me: Dean, it's fine-

Dean: no you're just saying that. I know you are upset her with me.

He was right. I am upset with him. But hopefully, things will get better over time.

I then hug him back.

As I was hugging him, I noticed he smelled a little different. He probably just needs a shower.

Me: babe go shower. You smell.

He then chuckles and do as I say. I then put on a white t-shirt, some black pants, and some socks. I'll put my shoes on before I go.

It feels good to have him back home. I hope he never does what he just did again. I don't know if my heart could handle it.

____________________________________

Sorry it short guys. I'll update again soon.