47

A couple weeks have passed and everything has been going well. Dean has been coming over to see Nailah and Jaylen. I can see, however, there has been small tension between Dean and Jaehyun, mostly from Dean's end. Jaehyun seems to brush it off his shoulders but I still feel like I should say something to Dean. Maybe I will when I see him tomorrow.

Currently, I had been over Jaehyun's house with Nailah. Jaylen was at school and gets out in a few hours. I decided to make lunch for Jaehyun and I and he had already been feeding Nailah.

What's for lunch? Well Jaehyun asked that I make him something from my culture since I had always been eating Korean food. So I decided to make chicken and waffles. Something not too heavy.

Within 45 minutes, everything had been done. Nailah was finished being fed and had fallen asleep in Jaehyun's arms so he took her upstairs and laid her down. Once he came back down, he placed a soft kiss on my lips and sat down across from me at the table.

Jaehyun: Chicken and waffles? That's a weird combination.

He then chuckled.

Me: it's actually really good. I thought the same thing when I first had it but I like it.

He then took a bite, combining a piece of chicken with a small piece of the waffle. I didn't want to seem weird and watch him eat for his reaction, so I took a bite as well.

Jaehyun: Mmmm. This is really good.

Me: See? I told you.

We both continued eating. After we finished, I washed our dishes and poured myself a glass of wine.

After pouring it, I turned back towards the table, only to be stopped by a tall Jaehyun, looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

Me: what?

Jaehyun: Should you be drinking that?

Me: Should I not be drinking this?

Jaehyun slid the wine glass out my hand and took a sip of it.

Me: Hey! I was gonna-

He then placed yet another kiss on my lips. This time, it had been a bit more slower and deeper. I could even taste the sweet wine that lingered on his lips. I then felt his tongue brush up against my upper lip. I know I'm not as smart as Einstein, but I knew what that meant. Slightly parting my lips, I once again felt his tongue, this time farther past my lips.

I could soon hear the wine glass connect with the counter behind me and then Jaehyun placed his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to his body as the kiss deepened.

He then began to train his kisses down my neck slowly as he helped me up on the counter. Running my fingers through his hair, I enjoyed the feeling of him kissing and sucking on my neck. However, it only made me want more. Jaehyun and I have had a bit of sexual tension between us before, it just hasn't got past kissing. Which is odd for two grown adults who are in a relationship.

I had been so in my head, that I hadn't even felt Jaehyun slide his hands up my dress until I felt his cold hand grab on my hips and pull me all the way to the edge of the counter. I had been so close to Jaehyun that I could feel his erection through his pants, touching my sex. Feeling him grind his pelvic area into mine only turned me on even more. Just as I wanted to moan out, my phone started ringing.

Jaehyun then stopped what he was doing and honestly I was upset.

Me: Just ignore it.

I said looking up at Jaehyun.

He then glanced back at my phone that had been at the kitchen island.

Jaehyun: It's Jalyen's school.