29

Three months have passed and things are going by quickly. I already picked out my dress. I was now talking to the girl who would be helping with putting things together for the wedding. Dean had introduced me into her. He told me her name but I forgot.

Girl: so I was thinking that we have a circle table in the center of this room while there are long rectangular tables surrounding it with the shorter end pointing towards it. Almost like how a kid draws the sun.

Me: oh ok. That's sounds nice. I wanted my chair to be covered with a cloth that is covered in diamonds and Dean's chair to have a burgundy cloth on it while Jaylen's had a black cloth and everyone else's to be white.

She then wrote it down.

Me: also I want to have small glass orbs on the tables with about 2 Betta fish and diamonds at the bottom of the bowl.

She then writes that down.

Girl: ok and have you figured out what foods you want to be on the menu?

Me: for appetizers, there will be garden salads with crutons and their choice of dressing. For the main course they can choose from Chicken and shrimp Alfredo, Lobster with brussle sprout and mashed potatoes , Vegan Ratatouille, rice with kimchi and steak, or Bar-B-Q chicken with baked Mac and cheese and broccoli. That way there is a little something for everyone whether they are vegan, Asian, black, or white. And for the dessert they can choose from black bottom cupcakes with Ice cream, a variety of cookies, macroons, or fruit.

After she writes all of that down, she looks back up at me.

Girl: so have you and Dean agreed on all of this stuff.

Me: well he has been very distracted a lot lately and he kind of just left all of the planning to me. And excuse me, but is this really your business?

I said trying not to sound rude.

Girl: ok how do you want you cake to look?

Avoiding my question? Oh well.

Me: I have a picture, I'll send it to you.

Girl: ok. How do you want the ballroom to look?

Me: Almost like this but instead of the tables circling one table, I want them to be around the square dance floor.  But make sure there is enough space between that and the stage.

She then nodds and writes all that down.

Me: alright. Well let's head on to where the wedding itself will be held.

We then went into the last room. It looked almost like the ball room.but more formal.

Me: I guess there isn't much that needs to be done to this room. Just decorating. I think we should just have burgundy drapes hand at each end of the stage. And have a burgundy drape blocking off these sides of the chairs so that no one has their feet in the aisle. Lord knows I don't want to fall on my wedding day.

Girl: alright. All we have to do now is go and make sure you can fit into that dress you had made.

We both then got into our separate cares and driver to the place where I have my dress made.

As soon as I got there, I saw my dress up on a manican, be tailored a bit.

Me: hey Dom, how's it going.

Dominic then turned around and hugged me.

Dom: hey YN, it's going well, I was just adding a few more diamonds. I know how much you like your bling.

I then laughed.

Me: haha. Thanks Dom. It look so beautiful.

I felt like I could cry. It was so beautiful. Almost like the way I wanted but better.

Dom: well what are you waiting on? Go and try it own and let me see how you look in it.

He then took it off the manican and carefully handed it to me. It's a little bit heavy.

I then went to the changing room and tried it on. After putting it on , I looked in the mirror and almost passed out.

After gaining back my strength, I went back to where Dominic was and did a 360. He then clapped.

Dom: yes. That looks amazing on you. Wait until after you get over the threshold of your honeymoon spot. Girl he gonna tear you up.

I then laughed.

Me: thank you sooooo Soo Soo Soo much Dom.

Dominic: no problem. I actually enjoyed making your dress, when I saw your design, I thought " oh yeah, this girl has my taste".

We both then laughed.

Me: well I should go ahead and get out of this dress. The only things left to do is get my shoes, reception outfit, and send out invitations. At least they will have them about a month and a half in advance even though me and the guys have already told so many people in advance. And I'm ordering my reception outfit and shoes.

Girl: ok we should get to it and then you will be all finished.

We then went to Dean and I's house and sat in the dining room and began putting the invitations in envelopes.

Don't mind what's written on them)

After making sure they were all put in envelopes, I began putting addresses on them. After I got finish putting the addresses of the people I invited, I realized that I don't know the addresses the people Dean and crush invited. I then texted crush.

Me: send me the list of people you invited so I can put their addresses on the envelopes.

About two minutes later, he responded with the picture.

About an hour and a half later, we were done.

Girl: alright. That was the last one.

Me: thank you so much. I really appreciate your help. I'll send these off.

Girl: no problem. I wish you the best of luck.

Me: thank you. I'll see you at the wedding.

She then looked confused.

Girl: what? I'm not going.

I then smiles and placed her invitation in her hand.

Me: yes you are. You helped me out a lot and I would like to express my gratitude.

She then gave me a weak smile. And with that, she left.

I then hopped in Dean's car then drove to the postal service building to have all 160 invitations mailed off.

After doing so, I went home and got into the empty bed. I don't know where Dean is he has been gone all day.

As I was trying to sleep, Jaylen came and got in the bed with me.

He didn't say anything, he just curled up next to me and I cuddled him and we fell asleep like that.