11

When i changed postition so that my arm was around dean, i didnt feel him. I then got up and left put the room. I was still half asleep and stumbling a bit. Beofre i walked down the stairs dean came up the stairs.

Dean: be carefull. I dont want ypu to fall down the stairs baby.

He then gave me a kiss. And grabbed my hand.

Its been about 4 months since weve been here. We visited deans parents at least twice a week and they have showered me with love.

We both then went downstairs. He then lead me to the dining room where breakfast was and it smelt delicious. It was an omlet with pancakes, bacon, and sausages. Dean then pulles out a chair for to sit down.

Me: thanks baby.

Dean: Baby you dont have to thank me. After you finish ypur breakfast we are going shopping for you and the baby.

Me: ok.

After we finish eating breakfast i go and take a shower and get dressed. God my tummy is getting big. What can i wear that will fit me right.

After i get dressed i go downstairs and wait for dean

After i get dressed i go downstairs and wait for dean. Dean comes downstairs 5 minutes later.

Dean: you ready?

Me: yea im ready.

We then leave for the mall. I cant wait to see what we get the baby. Im literally crying on the inside.

After doing a bit of shopping dean took the bags to the car and i waited in the food court for him. While waiting i felt some one tap my shoulder. I then looked

Me: oh hii... Ravi from vixx right?

Ravi: yea. Hey how are you?

Me: im really well. And your self?

Ravi: im doing really well.

Dean: hey princess are you ok?

Me: yes im fine. I was just sitting here talking to Ravi.

Dean: hey man

They then bro hug.

Dean: do you want anything to eat?

Me: can you get me a cold water please.

Dean: yea ill be right back.

Me: wait i wanna come

I then got up. And when i looked at Ravi his eyes were wide.

Me: what...

Ravi: your pregnant. Omo.. How many months?

Me: haha. Im 9 months. I could be giving birth any day now.

Dean: time moves fast huh?

Me: yea it really does.