1

It's been 4 months since Dean was arrested and they are finally letting me visit him. I don't think he knows knows I'm still in the US. I haven't received any calls from him and I haven't been able to call him. These 4 months have been hard. I haven't talked to the guys... I haven't talked to anyone. They have knocked on my door but I couldn't bring my self to open it  I've been in my house all by my self. I lastly seen the guys the day Dean was arrested.

I should probably start getting dressed. Oh yes... My tummy has gotten a bit bigger I've also found out the gender of the baby.

When I get finished getting dressed I look in the mirror

When I get finished getting dressed I look in the mirror.  You could see my baby bump.  Of course it wasn't big but you could tell it was there. I then grab the pictures and leave the house.

45 minutes later___

Dean POV__

I was chilling out in the court yard when an officer approached me.

Officer: you have a visitor.

A visitor... Must be one of the guys.  I then get up and the officer leads me to the visiting room. There was other people here visiting loved ones in jail. It wasn't really loud though.

The officer leads me to a table and tell me to sit. I then put my head down and wait for this...  Visitor.

About 2 minutes later some one touched my hands.

YN's POV___

An office leads me to a table. The table where Dean was. When I got to the table Dean's head was down.  I the sat down across from him and touched his hands. They were cold.

He then looks at me.  The minute he looks at me a tear rolls down his face and hits the table. I could feel tears start to well in my eyes.

Dean: YN.....

I then get back up and give him a big hug.

Deans POV__

God I missed her sooooo much. When she hugged me I could feel her stomach poke out a bit. ..

The baby.

I then touched her stomach.

YN:  The baby.... It's a boy.

I then hugged her again.  But this tie the officer stopped us.

Officer: that's enough.

YN: leave us the fuck alone..

Me: what happened to that mouth of yours. You barely even cussed.

She then reached in her pocket ignore my question and pulled out something then showed me. It was the sonograms of our baby.

Me: your suppose to be in Korea. With the guys.

YN: I didn't go. I didn't want to leave you here. I can't stand being alone. I miss you.  It's been 4 months and that's too long.

Dean: why haven't you been with the guys?

YN: I...  I just couldnt.  I've barely left my house. They have been to see me...  But everytime they came I never opened the door.

YN's POV__

Dean then grabs my hands and rubs them.

Me: I miss you...  I miss you so much.

I couldn't hold back the tears no more.  They all came flowing out of my eyes.

Dean: Baby..  Don't cry.

Me: when is your trial?

Dean : it's next month.

Me: I'm gonna get you the best lawyer I can.

Officer: your visiting time is up miss.

Me: what I haven't even been here for an hour. That's bulls-

The officer then grabs my arm

Officer: miss...

Me: fine. Can I already say bye.

He then nods his head and I give Dean  another big hug and he sneaks a kiss.

Me: keep those pictures..  I bring them for you.

I then walk away from the table. As I was walking my stomach started to hurt.

Me: ah.. Shit.

Prisoners: are you ok.

Me: yea yea. Im fine.

The pain then shoots through my stomach again.

Me: fuck.

I started to snow down a bit and someone else approached me

Officer: miss are you sure that you are fine.

Me: I am fine..

I tried my best not to get an attitude. I said I'm alright so leave me alone.

I could hear Dean in the back.

Dean: let me go.. Can't I just see if she is alright.  That's my baby.

The officer then grabs my purse that I dropped and we walk out of the jail.

Me: thank-you.

I then grab my bag from him and head to my car.  The officer then comes to my car.

Officer: are you sure you can drive.

Me: yes.. I've been doing this for 4 months....  By my self.  I'm positive I got this. He then backs up from my car and I pull off