22

While me and Jaylen were at the hospital he looked at me.

Jaylen: is she gonna be OK?

Me: of course.

Jaylen: appa.... You never said anything about my hair cut.

I then look at him again and suddenly feel stupid. Now I see why YN gets mad with me some times.

Me: when did you get your hair cut.

Jaylen: yesterday. Momma took me to get it cut and then she braided it for me.

Me: well I like it. You look handsome with it. You makee want to get my hair done like that.

I then lay his head on my chest and we sit and wait for some one to come out to tell us YN is OK.

About 30 minutes later a doctor comes out.

Doctor: family of y/f/n

I then get up and walk over to the doctor.

Doc: she is fine. It just seems as though she had been stressing.

I then nodd my head.

Me: can we see her.

Doc: yes she is woke now.

I then pick up jaylen and we rush to YNs room.

When we got there jaylen immediately hug YN and she hugs him back.

Jaylen: momma you scared me.

YN: I'm so sorry baby.

I then hug her.

Me:what happened?

YN: I... I don't know. I just remember going into the bathroom and thinking about... Uhmm.. Chan-chanyeol.

All I could do was nod. The doctor soon came in with some papers.

Doc: OK YN YLN.. You may go home. It just seems as if you have been stressing a lot.

Something doesn't seem right. How could she have a nosebleed and pass out just from stress.

She then nods and I fill out the papers and we get ready to head home.

At home__

When we got home YN got in bed and jaylen went in his room watching cartoons. I made some tea and took it to YN.

YN: thank you.

I then nod and sit down next to her.

I know exactly how I'm gonna handle this.

Me: I'll be back princess.

She then nodds and I leave out the room and make a call.

Yn's POV__

I can't let anything like that happen again. Jaylen was so terrified. You could see it all on his face. I decide to get up and go in jaylen's room. When I got there he was laying down in his bed watching cartoons.

Me: hey baby.

Jaylen: hi momma.

I then sat down next to him and he sits on my lap.

Jaylen: momma?

Me: hmm?

Jaylen: you know I love you so much. And appa does too. We don't want anything to happen to you. When I saw you earlier I was scared. Appa tried to make me leave but I didn't want to. I wanted to make sure you were OK.

I could feel tears start to form

Me: baby. Nothing is going t happen to me OK. I lve you too. You and your father. Jaylen, you are everything to me, and you always have been. I'm sooo sorry I scared you like that. And I'm glad you wanted to make sure I was OK.

I then kiss his forehead and hug him tight.

Me: we are going to order pizza for dinner. Is that alright or do you want me to cook?

Jaylen: pizza is fine.

He then kisses my cheek. I then lay him down and leave out of his room.