33

To my surprise, she fancies none other than Draco Malfoy
-
-
-

He steps out of the tent with an expression full of hope and determination.

The dragon lands in the same spot as the other two did, crouched in a position that dares Cedric to come closer.

He takes a deep breath and pulls out his wand, pointing it at the beast.

The dragon roars, shooting a fire ball directly for him, but he ducks out of the way with ease.

"Reducto!" Cedric retaliates, causing the boulder under the dragon to shader.

The crowd screams, and the dragon stumbles as the rock breaks, roaring again out of irritation.

The fireball emitted from the dragons mouth misses Cedric by an inch as he jumps behind another rock.

I see him pop up from behind the boulder with fury in his eyes.

"Immobulous!" He shouts with a flick of his wand, causing the dragon to freeze mid stride.

His face relaxes, and a proud smile creeps up as he sprints towards the egg.

He's about three yards from the egg, when the dragon regains mobility.

"Cedric watch out!" I scream over the silence of the audience who are all waiting in anticipation.

It seems as if most of the students in the stadium heard me from all the heads that have turned, but I can't be sure if Cedric did.

"Accio golden egg!" He shouts, causing the egg to come flying straight into his arms.

The crowd goes wild, and Dumbledore shrinks the dragon down just before it can reach Cedric.

-

Harry got the egg the exact same way he did in the series, and it was really quite impressive to watch in person if I'm being honest.

I head over to wait for Cedric outside the tent in the same place we parted before, giving him a chance to catch up and celebrate with his friends first.

After around ten minutes, the tent swings open, and he steps out with a huge smile plastered on his face.

He looks around for a minute, and his face falls when he doesn't see me.

I laugh.

"Down here, Diggory,"

He looks down, and his face immediately lights up again.

"You're too short!" He laughs as he picks me up and swings me around playfully.

I smile and pull his face down to mine once he sets me down.

"Congrats on getting the egg!" I exclaim as we head towards the school.

"I couldn't have done it without you," he smiles.

"Please, what did I do? You were the one who had to fight the damn thing,"

"Bella, if it weren't for you screaming for me to watch out, the dragon would've caught up to me," he shrugs.

"How on earth were you able to hear me from all the way over there?" I ask confused.

He smiles playfully, and puts his lips down to my ear.

"I guess I'm just used to hearing you scream my name,"

My face goes scarlet, and I speed walk straight ahead towards my common room, leaving Cedric laughing loudly a ways behind me.