62

Best birthday ever.

-
-
-

Hearing the bustling of commotion coming from downstairs, I can only assume that there's a party going on.

I notice that next to my trunk is a small gift box with a note on the top of it.

Wear this.

- C

I lightly lift off the lid, taking out the tissue paper and outfit folded neatly inside.

Cedric has picked out a black two piece cocktail dress set, along with a matching pair of black paten leather heels.

I pull the outfit on and it fits perfectly, though I can't help but wonder how Cedric knew my exact measurements.

"Maybe it's 'cause he's railed the shit out of you a million times so he has a pretty good idea about what your body looks like." I mutter to myself, causing me to laugh again at the memory of him breaking the headboard last night.

I quickly straighten my hair and do a black winged eye liner look before grabbing my wand and heading out the door.

"Shut the fuck up and hide you stupid gits, she's coming!" I hear Fred whisper yell, and with that, the lights that were previously on shut off, and all noise cuts out as I descend down the stairs.

When I reach the bottom, I'm unable to see anything in the pitch black, until a huge, brightly lit black light shines overhead, and everyone jumps out from their hiding places shouting surprises and happy birthdays.

There are about 100 people in the room, and they're all dressed head to toe in white, making me the only one in black which I just know was Hermione's idea so I'd stand out.

The room is decorated up and down with neon decorations that glow in the black light, and the food has been enchanted so it too glows neon.

Music starts blasting as all of my friends crowd around me, pulling me into endless amounts of hugs and all talking over each other.

I just smile and nod, unable to comprehend anything anyone is saying, until I hear a familiar voice whisper in my ear from behind.

"I'm surprised you're able to walk right now after last night."

I turn around, meeting Cedric's beautiful eyes which are full of excitement and pride.

"Did you do all of this Ced?" I ask, looking around.

He shrugs.

"With lots and lots of help obviously."

I laugh, taking his hand and leading him to the dance floor.

"You need to stop being so damn humble all the time. The only time I see you acting full of yourself is when-" I stop myself abruptly, realizing what I was about to say.

He laughs, leaning down so his lips are to my ear again.

"When I'm fucking the shit out of you, you mean."

I nod chuckling, wrapping my arms around behind his head, which causes him to the put his hands gently on my waist.

We dance to the music for awhile before the twins claim me for a dance, then Blaise, then Draco, then Lee, and after several hours, I've eventually danced with all of my friends at least once.

I'm eventually back with Cedric, but rather than continuing to dance, he starts to lead me away from the party.

Once we're outside the common room and away from everything, he finally starts to speak.