50

"Close your eyes"

-
-
-

A moment later, my feet land softly on the ground.

I step out of the fire place, dusting myself off, but when my head looks up, I almost faint from the beauty of the house before me.

We're only in the living room I'm assuming, but I can tell this lodge is big, like as big as a resort.

I do a 360, admiring every aspect of the room.

It has a very rustic and cottage like vibe to it, exactly how it is at places like Great Wolf Lodge, or any Ski Resort pretty much.

The fire place is decent sized, and above it is a huge flat screen that I just know we're going to use a lot.

There are several couches, each a nice brown color that fits perfectly with the vibe of the house.

I then hear another person land in the fire behind me, and I turn around and see it was Cedric, who now has a bit of charcoal on his face.

I chuckle and take his hand, leading him out of the fire place where I then wipe off some of the charcoal from his cheek.

"Whoa, this place is incredible!" He exclaims, doing a 360 like I did.

We head out of the living room and around the corner, where everyone who used the floo powder before us are sitting around the island in the kitchen.

"Alright guys, come take a seat while we wait for everyone else to arrive so we can go over a couple things." Lee instructs ushering us over to where everyone's sitting.

Cedric and I take our seats next to each other around the huge island, and several minutes later, the rest of our friends who have finally arrived do the same.

"Where are the twins?" I ask suddenly, looking around at the folks sitting at the table and noticing they aren't there.

"Those guys could hardly walk by the time we got here, so decided it was best to just have them go to bed. We'll catch them up in the morning." Lee shrugs.

Eleanor then stands up and takes her place next to Lee, clearing her throat and looking at all of us.

"Alright guys, so as you may know, this Ski Lodge belongs to Lee's and my family, so we've created a list of rules/things to keep in mind throughout the break."

With that, Lee pulls out a folded piece of paper from his pocket, opening it and spreading it out.

"Okay, the rules are simple. There are exactly half the amount of rooms per the number of people staying here, so everyone will be bunking with someone of their choice. Since a lot of you folks are couples, it's expected that several of you will be bunking together. Now here's the biggest rule on the entire list, and if you break it, I'm sending you back to Hogwarts immediately without a second thought," Lee threatens, pointing towards the living room around the corner, "the rule is that you must use a silencing charm. Every night before you go to bed, even if you're not planning on doing anything, put a silencing charm on that damn door." Everyone laughs at that, but nods in agreement as no one wants to hear other couples either.

"But with that being said, if some of you are just bunking with friends, there are two beds in a few of the rooms if that's what you prefer." He finishes, handing Eleanor the slip of paper.

She takes it from him and clears her throat again.

"There are no adults here all of break, so technically we're allowed to do what we want, but there are a few houselves that come by every morning and night to clean up and bring groceries, so please try not to create huge messes for them. If you have a grocery request, there's a slip over here you can fill out," She states, heading over to the counter top by the fridge and holding up a small pad of paper, "there aren't really any other rules, except be safe and have fun, but we thought it might be a good idea to go over the things there are to do around here, and how each day might look like." She continues.