34

"I'm at a loss for words, except that I'm gonna have a really hard time controlling myself tonight,"
-
-
-

Eleanor, Kira, and I exit our dorm and make our way down to the common room. I see Blaise and Draco chatting a little ways away, and they turn to us when we reach the bottom of the stairs.

Draco's eyes scan me up and down, a smirk playing on his lips. His eyes then flicker over to Kira, and they widen in shock.

"Draco's staring at you, Ki," I whisper, causing her to blush and slap my arm playfully.

We make our way over to them, and I pull Draco into a hug as I hadn't talked to him since yesterday.

"What happened with Snape? No way they let you off that easily," I ask suspiciously.

He scoffs.

"Being Snape's favorite does have its uses, Max. I got a years worth of detention, but that's about it. I'm not even disqualified from the tournament. Snape pulled the he's only fifteen and didn't know what he's doing card with Fudge, and the fat oaf fell for it,"

My mouth drops in disbelief.

"How is that possible? You used the cruciatous curse for Godric's sake! That's even worse than the imperious curse," Eleanor scoffs from beside me.

Draco shrugs.

"Like I said, being Snape's favorite has its uses,"

He turns to Kira and looks her up and down.

"Looking good, Fowler," he smirks before returning to his conversation with Blaise, earning a blush in return from her.

Please don't fall for it, Ki. I think to myself as we exit the common room.

We head down the corridor, towards the chamber, chatting amongst ourselves, when I feel a pair of familiar pair of broad hands around my waist.

I smile to myself and turn around meeting his silver eyes.

He's dressed in a black button up suit shirt, and grey suit pants, but the top two buttons of his shirt are undone, making it look more casual.

Authors note: You know the drill, scroll to the bottom to see his outfit.

Cedric slowly looks me up and down, subconsciously pressing his tongue on his inner cheek.

"How do I look?" I ask innocently as I spin around, giving him a 360 of my outfit.

"We'll leave you two to it," Kira chuckles from behind me, leading her and Eleanor away.

His smile turns playful and devilish as he backs us up into a dark corner of the corridor.

"I'm at a loss for words, except for that I'm gonna have a really hard time controlling myself tonight," he says in a low voice.

A smirk plays at the corners of my mouth as I bring his lips down to mine, connecting them passionately.

"Then don't," I breathe, causing him to wrap his hand around my neck possessively, and lift my leg around his waist, deepening the kiss more than I thought was possible.

"You're making this really difficult you know," he whispers as he trails his lips down to my jaw.

"I know," I smile innocently before leading us back out into the open.

"Thank God I get to call you mine now, or else I wouldn't have an excuse to beat up every guy I see undressing you with their eyes," he smirks as we head towards the chamber.