48

"Don't be nervous love. I'll go easy on you."

-
-
-

"BELLA, WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

I abruptly shoot upright, awake from Kira violently shaking me.

I look around our dorm and notice Eleanor still looks half asleep. Sabrina and Alya's beds are empty, so I'm assuming they've gone to exchange gifts with other Slytherin's.

Only a second later, there's a faint knocking on the door.

Kira hurriedly runs over to it, opening it wide to reveal Fred, George, Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle.

"Merry Christmas!" They all exclaim in unison, stepping through the door and sitting down on the floor in random open areas of the room.

Surprisingly, ever since they had to work together to get Cedric and me back together, all of my friends have started to get along quite well.

Of course there's the occasional tension, and people have their preferences, but over all, everyone's able to stand being in the same room as each other at least, which makes me think maybe it won't be super tension filled at the ski lodge.

Even Draco and Harry hardly fight anymore, though they'd never admit it.

"We didn't bring Ron, Harry, Cedric, and Neville of course, considering the rules of the ball," Hermione announces, setting her presents down in front of her. "Though Kira, we didn't know if you and Malfoy were going together, so we picked him up anyways, assuming you wouldn't be too bothered if you broke the rules." Hermione finishes, turning towards Kira apprehensively.

Draco and Kira share an awkward glance from completely opposite sides of the room.

The tension between them has been high ever since Draco didn't save Kira at the second task.

She assures him it's okay, but everyone could tell, especially Draco, that she was a bit embarrassed that all of the victims were saved by their champions except for her.

It doesn't help that Draco's father has been really hard on him about this, causing Draco to be all the more hard on himself.

Needless to say, things between Kira and him are a bit rocky.

"No worries 'Mione." Kira shrugs, giving her a reassuring smile.

Fred clears his throat.

"The boys were a bit distraught earlier over not being able to give you guys your presents this morning, but we told them to save it for tonight at the ski lodge. No breaking ball day rules if we can help it. Haven't seen Camillia, and Georgie here hasn't seen Le- Angelina yet either." Fred rambles on, stumbling over a word I didn't quite catch.

George's eyes go wide as he turns to Fred, and his face heats up.

No one around the room seems to notice as we all collect our presents from under our beds and what not, putting them out in front of us.

"Alrighty then, who wants to go first?" George asks quickly, his face still slightly red.

Hermione jumps up.

"I will!" She exclaims, passing around her presents to everyone except for Malfoy, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle, who she obviously didn't get presents for.

She looks at all of us eagerly as we begin unwrapping.

I open my neatly wrapped present, and pull out a teal polaroid camera.