55

"You've got a lot of nerve showing up here Rogers."

-

TW: Mentions of sexual assault

-

I approach them slowly, holding back the tears that threaten to spill down my face.

As I near them, I can hear their voices clearly.

"No stop." Cedric mumbles as Veronica continues to messily kiss his mouth.

"Shut up, you know you want it, Ceddy." She whispers back.

As I get closer, I can more clearly see the picture in front of me.

Cedric trying to push Veronica off, but her continuing to assault him with her mouth. Not to mention the fact that he is very obviously drugged.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I scream, pulling her off of him hard which causes her to fall on the ground.

"You fucking drugged him, what, so you could assault him you psycho bitch? Get the fuck out!" I yell, tears streaming down my face at the pain from seeing Cedric like that.

Several of our friends immediately come running out of the common room, making their way over to us hurriedly.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" The twins ask in unison, everyone taking in the sight of us.

"Nothing. Bella here is just mad that her boyfriend cheated on her with me." Veronica smirks.

"No." Cedric mumbles, though no one can really hear him over the party music.

A laugh escapes my lips, though there's no humor behind it.

"Please, as if he would cheat with your nasty ass. This bitch fucking roofied him and then proceeded to assault him out here where she thought no one would find them. Who knows how far she was willing to take it." I spit, meeting her eyes which have no remorse in them whatsoever.

Everyone's eyes go wide at that, and their words mix together, them all yelling nonsense at Veronica.

"Here, we'll help you take him to the hospital wing. I'm sure the twins have got it covered with her from here." Blaise says to me quietly, him and Draco each putting one of Cedric's arms over their shoulders.

I nod, wiping the tears from my eyes that have started to slow down as we make our way towards the hospital wing.

Cedric says nothing the whole way, his eyes partially closed and his body pretty much limp. All I can do now is pray that he doesn't remember any of this so he's not traumatized.

We eventually make it there, where Madam Pomfrey immediately lays Cedric down in a bed and forces him to half consciously down a liquid of some sort.

He drifts off to sleep moments later, and I take a seat next to his bed, starting to play with the rings on his fingers as the previous tears return, silently streaming down my face.

"You all good here Bella? Can we get you anything?" Draco asks apprehensively from the doorway.

"No, you guys go ahead. Make sure that bitch gets some sort of punishment for this shit." I scoff.

They both nod and head out of the hospital, leaving me alone with Cedric in the room which is silent except for the occasional quiet snores that escape him.

After several, several hours, the sun finally starts to rise.

The hours passed by slowly, as I was completely unable to get any sort of sleep, but I didn't mind as long as I was here with Cedric.