---

Hi guys, lately I've been kind of getting some backlash on the MC's personality being too harsh at times to Cedric.

(Keep in mind that the MC has never had good relationships with men in general, so she also isn't the best at this stuff in the first place.)

While I understand that it may seem like she's being super rude all the time to him, I swear that's not the case. Half of the time the things she says are sarcastic, and he knows they are.

She's a Slytherin, so she is going to be very cunning like all Slytherins are supposed to be. The reason she's a good match for Cedric, and he's a good match for her, is because they are complete opposites, but they share the same values and interests.

Opposites attract is basically what I'm trying to say.

Also, I was tired of the MC and Cedric always being portrayed the same in every single Cedric fanfic so, I changed it up a bit. I like having the MC be a snarky bitch sometimes because you don't often see that from the MC in Slytherin wattpads, even though that's how Slytherins are supposed to be. I also like portraying Cedric as more playful, flirty, and protective, because he's almost always portrayed as this shy perfect guy. (He's always perfect, don't get me wrong, I just can't stand it when he never does anything wrong, and he's almost too nice.)

I will take your criticism into account and dial it back on the snarkiness a bit, but please keep in mind that Cedric is not hurt by the sarcasm or witty jokes she makes.

The only times he is hurt is when she is truly in the wrong for something.

I hope that cleared things up a bit and you hate the MC a little less now, but if not, I promise that I'm going to dial the snarkiness back a bit, at least with Cedric.

You can expect the next chapter to be out later today! Love you all so much and I do really appreciate the feedback, I just hate to see people hating on the main character so much, so I wanted to clear things up a bit.