36

"Truth or Dare?"

-

-

-

"Well this is gonna be interesting..." Cedric trails off.

Tell me about it. I just have to pray that I don't reveal anything about me shifting, or else I'm gonna have A LOT to explain.

"Well, it looks like we only have about twenty minutes until we have to be there, so we might as well start heading over and we can always grab a snack from the kitchen on the way," he shrugs.

I nod and lace my fingers with his, leading us out of the dorm.

"I wonder how many people are gonna be there," I shrug as we make our way towards the kitchen.

"Not sure, but I suppose it's bound to be interesting no matter what," he chuckles, holding open the door for me.

We step inside, and are met with the same adorable house elf that greeted us last time.

"Hi Daisy!" I exclaim.

"Hi Ms. Maxwell and Mr. Diggory! It's Daisy's pleasure to meet you again," she smiles as she sheepishly plays with her light blue dress.

I bend down so I'm eye level with her, causing Cedric to look at me suspiciously.

"Could you maybe get us a pack of warheads the pantry?" I whisper just low enough so Cedric can't hear.

I remember a conversation I had with Cedric last week, and warheads somehow came up, but he'd never heard of them, so I knew I just had to get him to try them at some point.

I stand back up straight and look at him with a devilish smirk on my face.

"What are you up to, Maxwell?" He asks suspiciously.

I don't answer as Daisy returns a moment later with the lime green bag.

I thank her as I take the bag, and lead us out of the kitchen.

Cedric takes the bag from my hands and looks at it questioningly.

"What on earth is a warhead? It sounds like something Fred and George would sell at their joke shop," he teases.

I laugh and open the pack, handing him a yellow one.

"I guess you'll just have to try it and find out," I shrug as I pop a blue one into my mouth.

The sourness of the candy doesn't faze me, as I've always enjoyed sour and bitter foods, though I'm not sure how Cedric feels about them. If he's not a fan of sour things, then he's definitely gonna have an interesting reaction to warheads.

He pops the yellow candy into his mouth hesitantly, and his face immediately scrunches up from the sour taste.

I burst out laughing at his overdramatic reaction.

"Bloody hell, how can you stand to eat these? They're awful!" He exclaims, his face still repulsed from the taste.

"It'll turn sweet in a minute," I manage to say in between laughs as we make our way to the common room.

He eventually finishes it and reaches into the bag for another one.

"I thought you said they were awful," I chuckle as I hand him a green one.

"Yes, they're terrible," he jokes as he pops it into his mouth.

I roll my eyes teasingly.

"You're such a dork,"