Asguardian Ball

Y/n's P.O.V

Thor was right, Sif and I really hit it off. We had a lot in common and we even did a quick sparing match before getting ready for the ball. Sif wore a nice plain but beautiful red dress while I was picked out a outfit.

Y/n's outfit

The party had all ready started by the time we were done and luckily thanks to the very fashionable and amazing asguardian woman that chose the dress and got me ready we weren't to late

I walked in side by side with Lady Sif, sticking close to her since I was in a new terrain and I couldn't see Thor or Loki. I followed Sif over to a group of men, there was a large red haired fellow,  an Asian looking man (sorry if that sounds rasist I am really trying not to offend anyone or any race) and a blonde guy, and someone else I couldn't see. "Hello guys" said Sif walking up to them and standing next to the big red guy, I followed her lead and stood in between Sif and the Blonde guy. "Sif, (Y/n)! Don't you two look beautiful this evening" said Thor who was the person the guys were talking to. "Ahh so this is the lovely (Y/n) we've heard about" chuckled the red haired guy. "Yes, yes I am" I reply unsure what to say "(Y/n) this is Hogan, Volstagg and Fandral" introduced Thor noticing my awkwardness. "May I just say you are very beautiful" flirted Fandral gently grabbing my hand and pulling it up to his mouth to give it a kiss. "She is also very taken" said a voice from behind me. Loki walked up from behind and in between Fandral and I before wrapping and arm around my waist a holding me close by his side.  "Of course Loki I was just messing around" laughed Fandral. I looked around at the group, Thor and Sif seemed to extange glances. "Umm Loki it's fine, I was just getting to know them all" I exclaimed giving his hand a little squeeze of warning. "Yes of course darling" replied Loki grabbing my hand and giving it a kiss. "Now everybody time to eat, to welcome our special guest!!" Said the King rising from his throne.

Hours passed and I got to know Thors and Loki's friends, even though they seemed more like Thors friends then Loki's. I walked around the room trying to find Loki, numerous guys were trying to hit on me probably because they were drunk, but I didn't dare even go close to Fandral who was DEFINITELY drunk. I walked out onto the deck where I found Loki leaning over the railing. "hey" I say walking to his side "you got sick of the party too?" Asked Loki "no it's just no fun when your not around" I laugh giving him a friendly gentle punch on the shoulder. "You know I was speaking to Heimdall before and I think I found the perfect place to find your answers" explained Loki turning around to face me "really?" I ask turning to face him "yes we'll be back home in no time" he exclaimed "you know it's really not that bad here" I say looking him straight in his beautiful green eyes "with you around it is alright" he says with a smile, grabbing my hands and holding them close.