Aura??

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up on the couch. "What the hell happened?" I asked sitting up "that man from before tried to shoot Wanda but you pushed her out of the way just in time only for you to be shot in the arm" explained Nat "since you were already so weak from them torturing you you passed out" added Steve "well the man... He was captured right?" I asked, the others faces went Grimm "he got away, but it's only one man" explained Bruce. I got up and started to pace "he seemed fairly fimilar but I couldn't place my finger on it" said Uncle Tony "well you probably do know him if you knew my father" I sigh "he knew your father?" Asked Clint "no, he is my father..." I reply ashamed. Everyone was shock, Thor and Wanda walked up and hugged me. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)..." Sighed Wanda.

Uncle Tony explained that the media were down stairs waiting for me so they can ask a few questions. "Oh also you now have a superhero name!" Explained Tony as we were about to walk out "what is it?" I ask "Aura" he replied "Aura?" I asked as I used my powers to change into my superhero suit. uncle Tony pushed my out and straight away I was met with cameras and reporters. "Aura what happened?" "Aura what do you have to say to the people who kidnapped you?" "Aura where do your powers come from?". Questions flooded over and I tried to grip the situation. "Oh umm can everyone please speak one at a time?" I say speaking up, the crowd went quiet "thank you First let's start with.... You mame" I say pointing to a woman in the crowd "Miss Aura what happened on the day you were captured?" Asked the woman "oh well I guess I wasn't in the game and I got a bit to cocky won't happen again" I reply trying to sound confident "next?" I say pointing to a blonde male "Miss Aura do you think if it wasn't for the avengers you would still be captured by your captures?" The man asked "ahh yes, yes I would. The avengers are very close to me and are like family" I answer pointing to the next person "Miss Aura is there anything you would like to say to your captures that are now in jail?" She asked "no but I would like to say something to all you fans out there, thank you for still believing in me and encouraging the avengers to keep looking" I say with a smile "anyone else?" I ask and someone raises their hand "miss Aura where do your powers come from?" The man asks. I stand there for a moment not sure what to say when Loki appears behind me. "So sorry folks but that's all for today!" He say grabbing me and pulling me close "thanks Loki" I say as he guides me inside.