Prologue

(Y/N) P.O.V

I sat on the couch waiting for my mother to arrive, It's been over two hours since she was suppose to be home. Knock Knock, I race towards the door and open it up. There stands a woman "Hello are you (Y/N)?" the woman asks, I nod your head, "Hello dear my name is Molly and I'm from the government, may I come in?" I let her inside. "(Y/N) I'm sorry to tell you this but we've got some bad new" She explains "What type of bad news?" I ask worriedly "Well... Your mother is dead.... She was found dead in a ally" Molly sighed sadly

 "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN DEAD?!" I yell  "We're not sure how she died but it looks like she was murdered, the police is investigating now" I break down into tears "I know darling but your uncle has gladly accepted that you stay with him" I look over at her confused "Uncle? sorry their must be a mistake I don't have an uncle" I explain "No, No Your uncle Tony Stark who also turn out to be your god father" I blank out shocked "Your telling me that my mother just died, I have a secret uncle who turns out to be Tony Stark and I'm going to live with him?" Molly takes a long sigh "I know it's a lot to take in but you may want to pack you leaving tomorrow, and just for your safety we'll have guards outside ok?" I nod my head and she leaves. My cheeks got hot as tears dripped down my face "guess I have to go pack"

I had already pack my room when I passed by my mums, "Oh mum!" I break down. I start packing some of her things when I open a draw to see a photo, I pick it up and in the photo is my younger mum and what looks like a younger Tony Stark "Why didn't You tell me?" I ask. I finish packing when I looked up at the clock, 10:30 "Probably should get to bed" I say to myself as I lay down on my bed and slowly drift asleep.