New friend

Loki's P.O.V

(Y/n) and I walked into the pet shop to see Nicky working at the counter. "Well isn't it mr. Romantic, brought your girlfriend have you?" Nicky teased. Both (Y/n) and I blushed "we're not a couple, I was her secret Santa" I sighed avoiding (Y/n)'s gaze. "So I'm guessing your here for a tag and collar?" Asked Nicky "yep" replied (Y/n) with a smile.

Y/n's P.O.V

The girl grabbed some collars and laid them out on the counter for us to look at, my eyes gazed over them, looking for the perfect one for my new pet suddenly on catches my eye, it's a greeny Aqua with a few purple details. "That one please" I say pointing to the collar "ohh nice choice" she says putting the other collars away "what about a name tag?" The brown haired girl asked "yes please" I reply walking over to look at the different types of name tags. Soon I choose a paw print tag.

"Ok now what name would you like to be ingraved?" Asked the girl "her name is Mia" I explain handing over my number so she ingraved that too

"Ok now what name would you like to be ingraved?" Asked the girl "her name is Mia" I explain handing over my number so she ingraved that too. Soon it was done and we just finished paying, "thanks Nicky" says Loki great fully "no problem horns" she laughs "umm hey I just wanted to ask if I could have your number and hung out some time" I exclaim holding out my phone "you want to be my friends?" She asks half shocked, Loki and I nod our heads. She types her number into a new contact and we say goodbye. "Well we just made a new friend" I say proudly as we walk back to avengers tower.