Home hangout

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen still in my Pj's. "Morning" I say taking a chocolate chip pancake on the pile Steve was making for us all, it's been almost a week since I got the anonymous Threat note. "Good morning still in you Pj's?" Sighed Uncle Tony rubbing my hair as I bit down on my pancake. "Yep, there's no reason for me to get out of them" I exclaim getting my phone "except person hygene" pointed out Steve. I opened up messages, (B/f/n) had texted me. "Hey Uncle Tony can (B/f/n) and Mj come over today?" I asked before taking another bite out on my pancake "will it get you out of you Pj's?" Asked Uncle Tony, I nodded my head "ok then" Tony answered with a smile "yes!" I exclaim excitedly before rushing out the room to go have a shower.

Soon Mj and (B/f/n) arrived. "Hi!" Screeched (B/f/n) with excitement "hi come on in" I reply letting them in. We ride the elevator up to the living room. Steve had fled the kitchen before they  arrived, worried to get into another fangirl conversation. "So how's school?" I asked sitting on the couch "it's alright, a bit different Becouse of all the security stuff and you not being around" explained Mj as she and (B/f/n) sat down next to me. Soon we started talking about school, the boys, how it feels being locked up in Avengers tower, my powers, telling jokes, laughing.

Loki's P.O.V

I walked into the living room to see (Y/n) and her friends (B/f/n) and Mj sitting on the couch talking and laughing. I go to leave not wanting to disrupt their hangout but then (B/f/n) spots me. "Oh my gosh it's Loki, (Y/n) you promised to introduce us" exclaimed (B/f/n) Imturn around and smile weakly. I got to make an illusion of myself so I can get away but (Y/n) gives me a glaring warning me not to do it. I walk over to the small group of girls, I'm usally use to a group of girls around me but I just started to feel a bit uncomfortable. (B/f/n) made a space between her and (Y/n) for me to sit. "So umm Loki this is my best friend (B/f/n)" introduced (Y/n) gesturing  to the girl sitting next to me "and this is our friend Mj" she added pointing to the girl next to her. Almost straight away (B/f/n) started asking me a lot of question. "So Loki, do you have anyone special in your life?" Asked (B/f/n) leaning towards me, I would have choked on my drink if I had one "ahh so sorry but I have an appointment now, I'm helping Nat... Plan (Y/n)s next power lesson" I lied getting up and walking away. Luckily they didn't watch me walk away Becouse before I left I walked up behind (Y/n) and while her friends weren't looking I whispered in her ear "You owe me sweetheart" I whispered with a smirk and as I walked away I heard Mj ask (Y/n) "(Y/n) what's with that smile?".

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Thanks Thor for allowing them to watch" I sigh looking over at my friends sitting on the bench. "No problem (Y/n) watching won't hurt them" replied Thor taking off his shirt. Out of the corner of my eye I saw (B/f/n) blush and Mj look away. I grab the shirt from his hands and roll my eyes as I walk towards my friends "he does that every training session, don't get so hyped up" I laugh placing Thors shirt next to his water bottle. Soon Thor and I got into our battle stances. I took a few punches in Thors direction missing twice butting hitting him the third time. He tried to kick me but I dodged sliding under his leg and pulling him to the ground. Quickly Thor grabbed my arm and threw me towards the wall , before I hit it I made a portal and ended up arriving behind Thor. I punched him again but soon he grabbed my leg and pulled me down pinning me to the floor. "Arg! Thor your supposed to let me win in front of my friends" I sigh jokenly. I walk over to my friends and grab a towel to wipe away the sweat rolling down my face. "Wow you did so well!" Exclaimed Mj "thanks Mj" I reply great fully before taking a long drink of water. Son it was time from my friends to go, I said goodbye and watched them leave.