The Norns

Y/n's P.O.V

"Are you sure about this Loki?" I ask following him through the forest, Thor following close behind "mostly" replies Loki without looking behind at me. After the party we all went to bed to get ready for Loki's plan, we woke up, spoke to Heimdall and got a move on. "I'm sure the Norns will be able to help" sighed Thor as we came up close to a clearing. In the clearing there was a lake and a single beautiful tree. "We're here" exclaimed Loki as we slowly walked toward the lake and tree. As we get closer we see three woman sitting under the tree. "Ahh guests we have" exclaimed one of them "hello mighty Norns we have come seeking you for some answers" said Loki charmingly "Loki you mindless trickster we know why your here" replied the third Norn "oh please powerful Urd, Verdandi and Skuld may you help me?" I ask with a curtsy. "Such polite manners" sighed Verdandi in a Kind tone "what about it, shall we help her?" Asked Urd "I have looked down the paths, this is one that shall bring the world and universe to a better place" explained Skuld with a nod. "Oh thank you oh powerful ones" I exclaim happily. "We can not tell you your answers you are looking for though" added Skuld "to find them you must go into the lake" explained Verdandi. Slowly I started to slide my shoes off to hop into the water when Loki grabbed my arm to stop me. "Wait this could be dangerous" he exclaimed worriedly "I agree with my brother" agreed Thor taking a step forward "I have to do this guys I'll get my answers" I explain "well at least let us come in with you" says Loki holding me close. I look over at the Norns to get advice "they may go in with you, but hold hands you must if you want to see her answers" explained Urd. I look back at the boys with a smile.

Holding hands we slowly walk into the water. At first it was cold but then slowly it started to warm up. "Are you guys ready?" I ask looking back and forth from the guys on either side of me "ready" they reply plainly and slowly we lean backwards into the water.

"(Y/n)..." Exclaimed two soft voices. I looked around I was in a black room with Thor a Loki standing next to me. "(Y/n)..." Called the voices again. I take a step towards where the voices were coming from when someone holds me back. "Where are you going?" Asks Loki "the voices they're calling me" I answer gently pealing his hand from my arm "but it could be a trap" he exclaims "or it could be my answers" I reply gently before walking away towards the voices. 

The guys follow me and soon we reach to voices. "Hello?" I exclaim looking around "welcome (Y/n)" exclaimed a female voice suddenly , I look around to find a blue light floating toward us "I am Spectra" introduced the light. I look back and forth at Loki and Thor confused "though you may know me as the tesseract or space stone" the light explained further "and this is Mendrick" introduced Spectra as a orange light appeared "hello (Y/n)" said Mendricks male voice. "We know you and your friends are after some answers and we are here to answer them" explained Mendrick "so feel free to ask away" adds Spectra "ok first what are you?" Asked Loki "we are the infinity stones" answered Spectra and Mendrick at the same time "impossible stones can't talk and their not glowing lights" sighed Loki "well you see we are the souls in the stones" explained Spectra "well not exactly souls as such more like the memory of the stones" explained Mandrick further "ok then how did I get my powers and why do they keep involving!" I ask this time "oh I'm so glad you asked" exclaimed Spectra exitedly "you see every 15,000 years us infinity stones take turns choosing a gauntlet" explained Spectra. I look at her confused "by gauntlet she means someone that can hold all our power at once" explained Mandrick "as you've heard in the story only powerful beings can hold all six infinity stones at once, those beings are chosens by us infinities" added Spectra "ok so what does that have to do with (Y/n)?" Asked Thor "this year it was Spectra's turn to choose and she chose you" explained Mandrick "and because of that when ever you touch a new infinity stones, there powers become yours" added Spectra "ohh" sighed Thor "so if I want to reach my full potential I need to find all of the four other infinity stones and just... Touch them?" I ask "yep" replies Spectra and Mandrick. I look over at the guys, Thor looked happy for me and Loki was wearing a face I couldn't read. "Well guys I think it's time to go home.