Dance party

Unknown's P.O.V

"I found her..." I whispered into the phone "she's living with the avengers in Stark tower" I explain further "It's too dangerous to attack her now we have to wait until she's alone" Answered a voice from the phone "agreed, I'll keep watch" I reply.

Loki's P.O.V

We had just finished dinner, which was more like dessert when (Y/N) suggested we play a game. "What game did you have in mind (Y/N)?" asked my brother "Well I noticed that Uncle Tony has a Wii" explained  (Y/N) "and I thought we could play just dance?" My brother smiled happily "Just one question, what is this... Wii thing you talk about?" I ask, she looks at me shocked "It's like a video game" she answers. (Y/N) puts a disc into the Wii machine and grabs a few remotes. "I could only find two remotes..." she said sadly, suddenly something inside me burst, I wanted to hunt down any one who made her sad, I wanted to get her anything and everything that made her happy but I push the feeling down. "Ok then I guess It's just you and me first" exclaimed Thor grabbing (Y/N), I felt A feeling I know too well, jealousy. 

"ha, well done (Y/N)!" puffed Thor "you really are as good as you say you are" Thor wiped his sweat off his forehead. "Come on Loki your turn!" Exclaimed (Y/N) dragging me up. I took a remote and got ready. "Don't be upset when you lose" laughed (Y/N) "you really shouldn't underestimate people (Y/N), especially Gods" I reply with a smirk.

"Bravo you two" congratulated Thor "you both did very well!" I look over at (Y/N), sweat was dripping down her head and another strange feeling came up, why do these feeling keep on coming up, I thought to myself before going to sit back on the couch.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

After finishing a few more dances we decide to go to bed. I said good night to the boys outside of my room and walked in. I got dressed into my Pj's when I noticed a note on my bed. 'Dear (Y/N), You should really have more security on your room, after getting through Stark's security system getting in here was a breeze. Watch you step for the next few weeks and sleep with one eye open because we are coming for you'. After reading it I dropped the letter out of horror and screamed.