Party Time!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It's been half an hour since the party started and I've already lost (B/F/N), Mj, Peter and Ned. I spot Wanda and Vision "Hey guys have you seen (B/F/N) or Mj?" I ask "Sorry (Y/N) but I haven't seen them since the party started" replies Wanda "I think I saw (B/F/N) annoying Steve a few minutes ago" explains Vision "Thanks Vision" I sigh, 'no use even going over I'll never be able to drag (B/F/N) away' I thought to myself as I walked back into a corner trying to avoid all the people.

Loki's P.O.V 

So far I've been doing a great job at avoiding (Y/N), we haven't talked all week and even though my heart keeps burning to talk to her my brain keeps telling me the she probably still hates me. I sat on the couch talking with some mortals the my brother forced me to mingle with when I spotted (Y/N), I almost couldn't recognise her because of make up and hair. I forced my jaw not to drop and my heart not to jump out of my chest. "excuse me for a moment won't you" I say politely walking away from the girls towards (Y/N) who was playing with her (H/C) hair. "Hi.." I say walking up "Oh hi" she says looking shocked to see me "You look ravishing" I say before taking a sip from my drink "You haven't had to many drinks have you?" she said taking a step away "Not even close, as a god and being a asguardian I have a stronger stomach then you midguardians" I explain "oh ok then, well you look nice too" She says taking a step forward again. The next few seconds we just stood there in an awkward silence not sure what to talk about, "You want a drink?" I ask handing my drink over to her "I'm not allowed to drink, I'm sixteen you idiot!" she laughed pushing the drink away "oh yeah" I laugh "Listen Loki, I got to admit I've been avoiding you a lot this week" Explains (Y/N) looking into my eyes "Yeah, I've kinda been avoiding you too" I reply "I'm sorry for what I said I just got so angry because I was trying so hard to protect you and It felt like  you were just throwing it against the wall" I add "Are sure you aren't drunk? And I'm sorry I made you feel that way" She replied "Thank you and Yes I'm sure I'm not drunk, can't a god say sorry once in a while" I laugh "Not this god,  not usally" (Y/N) laughs along gently punching me in the shoulder "What I'm not totally heartless at least not anymore" I explain suddenly there was a loud crash, we looked over and there was Tony on the ground with the boy Peter trying to help him up. "Well I got to go try to help Uncle Tony and get Peter, Mj, (B/F/N) and Ned out before anything else happens" says (Y/N) before giving me a hug. I wanted to keep her in my arms where she was safe and with me but I let her go and she rushed off to go help Peter.