Beach Day.

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been a couple of weeks since we spoke to the Norns and got my answers, after spending a few more days at asguard we went home. Today Peter, Mj, (B/f/n), Ned and a few other classmates invited me around to the beach. I walked into the lounge with a small bag with my towel, sunscreen, beach ball, water bottle and A few snacks. I look over at Loki who was reading in the corner, he'd been acting odd these days ever since we spoke to the Norns and the infinity stone siblings as we now call them. I walk over and sit next to him. "Hey" I exclaim softly "hi" he replies plainly not even looking up from his book. "So my friends invited me around to the beach today, you want to come?" I ask putting my hand on his "no I'm good" he says brushing my hand away. I started to feel a little hurt but I push this feeling aside. "Well Cades going to be there so I might need your protection" I lie hoping it would make Loki react in some way, honestly Cade and I have been getting along and I'm slowly forgetting on how he cheated on me "your a big girl you can take care of yourself" said Loki slightly annoyed, I gave him a small glare and got up. Your right I am a big girl" I reply and walk away.

Loki's P.O.V

Slowly I looked up and watched (Y/n) walk away. I knew I hurt her a little bit and I didn't want to, not really. Lately even since speaking to the infinity stone siblings I've been having second guesses about dating her, It's not that I don't love her anymore it's the complete opposite. (Y/n) is a powerful being destined for greatness, she's even more powerful then gods and what am I? I'm a villain not worthy of her. Of course I haven't told (Y/n) about my thoughts, I mean how am I supposed to tell her that I'm having second thoughts? So I've just been pushing her aside but that still doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

Y/n's P.O.V

Soon I arrived at the beach and spotted the others. I was wearing some nice bathers with my hair down.

Y/n's Swim suit 

B/f/n's swimsuit 

B/f/n's swimsuit 

Mj's swimsuit 

I walked over, said hello and set up a spot near one of the umbrellas my friends brought

I walked over, said hello and set up a spot near one of the umbrellas my friends brought. Most of the girls other then Mj, (B/f/n) and I were all wear two pieces while almost all the guys expect for Ned were wear just shorts and no top. "Geez what with guys and were no shirts?" I ask sitting down next to (B/f/n) "I don't know, they think it makes them look cool?" Suggests (B/f/n). I watch as Peter, who is wearing red and black swim shorts, and Ned, who was wearing red swim shorts and a yellow shirt, ran into the ocean. Suddenly someone picks me up from behind, throws me over their shoulder and starts walking over to the ocean. "Hey put me down!" I order the mysterious person gently hitting them on their back. Finally he stops and throws me into the ocean. "Ha ha ha" I sarcasticly laugh after coming up out of the water to see Cade smirking down at me. Before he could reply I grab his leg and pull him in with me. 

After a few hours of playing in the water and burning Peter and Cade in the sand the group desided to get ice cream. I sat with the gang and Cade under the umbrella licking my (Icecream/ flavour) ice cream. When Cade leans over to me "hey (Y/n) I was wondering if we could hang out Tommorow now that we've made amens" asked Cade "sure!" I reply happily "umm and I was wondering if we could hang out alone... As friends I just thought we haven't really catches up just the two of us" explained Cade "yeah that's fine, where and when!" I ask "I'll text you" he replies with a smile.