Surprise Visitor

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Look Wanda I'm getting better at the portal thing" I exclaim throwing a small cube in the air and creating a small portal under it. As the cube fell into the portal I created another portal over at Wanda where the cube soon fell out of and into Wanda's hand "Good job". "Your really getting better at that (Y/N)" I look behind me to see Tony "thanks Uncle Tony" I say as he walks over and kisses my forehead "Yeah well Loki, Wanda and Vision are great teachers" I sigh. "Mr Stark, Nick Fury wishes to speak with you" said F.R.I.D.A.Y suddenly "Tell him I'm away" sighed Tony "sorry Sir but he's already here" replied F.R.I.D.A.Y nervously "Stark! We need to talk and bring Rogers and you little princess here" called a dark man stepping out of the elevator. I look nervously up at Tony as we follow the man.

  Soon Steve arrives and Tony started talking "(Y/N) this is Nick Fury, Fury meet (Y/N)" introduced Tony through his grinding teeth. "Lovely to meet you (Y/N)" greeted Nick holding out his hand "it's a honour to meet you sir" I reply shaking his hand. "So Fury what brings you here?" asks Steve bringing me over to his side "her..." he says pointing to me "what?" I ask "well it's come to my attention that there was a incident two weeks ago, and I must admit you've done well hiding it from me Stark" said Nick smoothly "First it started with her getting a autonomous threat note, then she gets kidnapped and is missing for a week, then she turned out she was being mind controlled and tried to kill you and now she has super powers" Explained Fury. I winced as he mentioned the betrayal, Steve noticed "Fury I think we should talk about this in private" said Steve putting his hand on my shoulder "no Steve don't worry I can take it" I sigh pushing his hand off my shoulder. "I don't mean to upset the little lady but I'm starting to wonder..... how exactly did she get her powers?" Ask Fury raising a eyebrow "Just a little accident, none of your business" growled Stark "Really? Stark I suggest you tell me the truth, I just want to help" says Fury kindly. Tony looks at me, "She was waiting for me in my lab when the Tesseract..... called for her" said Tony giving in "Called for her I find that hard to believe" sighed Nick "It's true Fury, and some how it gave (Y/N) it's powers" explained Steve. Nick wondered around for a second thinking to himself, I looked up at the clock and realised the time "Umm not to be rude Mr. Fury but I have to go, I have a training session" I say not mentioning it's with Loki. "Ok then I'm sure Fury won't mind" answers Tony glaring at Fury "Ok then...." I say slowly leaving.

Tony's P.O.V

We were all silent until (Y/N) left the room. "Ok Fury what is it?" I ask "She is being trained right?" he asked "Yes both with her powers and physically" answered Steve "Good, because I'm starting to believe she may be more important then any of us realise" commented Fury. "I've put a tracker on her phone and she's not aloud to leave without someone with her" I explain "who knows about her powers?" Asked Fury "All of us avengers, Pepper, Clints family and a few close friends of (Y/N)" I replied confidently "and are you sure you can trust these friends of hers" he asked "Yes." both Steve and I replied "ok then I think our little chat here is over" said Fury leaving. I took out a deep breathe.