Traitor?

Loki's P.O.V 

It's been a week since (Y/N) disappeared at everyone still can't sleep. "Guys! I got a lead! A abandoned warehouse near the dock, I've contacted Clint and he'll meet us there!" Yelled Nat rushing into the room "are you sure? we've had false leads in the past" exclaims Steve "But it can hurt to try it" said Tony calling his suit. 

Soon we arrived at the warehouse. "We'll all go in, in 3... 2... 1..." Whisper Tony. I telported into the warehouse as the others come crashing through the door and windows. We looked around the warehouse was almost completely empty. "I found her!" Yelled Thor kneeling down next to (Y/N) who was lying on the ground half unconscious. We all rushed over as she slowly wakes up "Uncle Tony?" she asks seeing his face "Oh (Y/N)! we've been so worried!" He says hugging her "(Y/N) can you remember what happend?" asked Nat "No..." answered (Y/N) sitting up "How about we bring her back to the tower before we ask anymore questions?" I said putting it out there "agreed Brother" said Thor agreeing with me. 

Soon we arrived back at Stark tower and placed (Y/N) on the couch. "Do you want a water?" I asked "I can get it myself Loki!" She sighed getting up and heading for the kitchen. "What are we going to do if she can't remember anything?" asked Wanda to the others "I don't know know but someone has to stay with her at all times" explained Nat, suddenly A knife comes flying past almost scratching Nat on the face. We look over to the kitchen to find (Y/N) holding a bunch of knives "It's not very nice to talk about people behind their back you know?" she said with a unnatural evil grin. "(Y/N) what are you doing?" asked Tony slowly stepping forward "What I was programmed to do" she answered before starting to throw the knives. We all took cover, "What's gotten into Lady (Y/N)?" asked Thor ducking for cover "I don't know, but this defiantly isn't like her" replied Steve "Well there's one way to find out" exclaims Nat before doing a back flip and running towards (Y/N) dogging the flying knives. "I guess you taught me too well Nat" exclaimed (Y/N) as Nat finally reached her "Maybe but I didn't teach you everything" replied Nat grabbing (Y/N)'s arms. they fought for a few minutes both testing the others abilities, I took the chance While she was distracted to teleport behind her, Quickly I grabbed her hands and pinned her onto the table "Let go of me Loki!" She raged "sorry sweet but I can't do that" I sigh "How dare you! you were a villain and always will be!" she yelled trying to fling me off. "Sorry kid..." sighed Clint before hitting her on the head knocking her unconscious.

 Tony's P.O.V

"Banner anything on the scanner?" I asked looking down at my unconscious niece who is strapped down onto the table. "yes, it seems that she's being mind controlled" explains Bruce show me the stats, "so what do we do?" I ask "Well we need to get the microchip that's controlling her out" explained Bruce "Ok then lets get on with it..." I sigh.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up the a horrible headache. I look around to see Tony staring at the floor "Uncle Tony?!" I said as he looks up "(Y/N)! Your awake" he cried hugging me "What happend? the last thing I remember is walking back to Stark Tower after school, the rest is all... blurry" I exclaim getting up "You got kidnapped and have being missing for a week" He exclaimed "A WEEK?!" I said shocked "and when we found you, you were being mind controlled" He explained further "Fuck!" I said putting my hand on my head "Don't let Cap hear that language" laughed Tony "Now come on kiddo, everyone's waiting for you" Said Tony guiding you out. "For the last time I didn't do it!" I heard Loki yell "Well sorry if we don't trust you" said Steve sarcastically "guys I believe that my brother didn't do it why can't you?" sighed Thor  "Well he has used mind control before" pointed out Clint "Why would I want to hurt (Y/N)!" Sighed Loki, Nat was about to respond when I butted in "He didn't do it!" I said walking in "But you said you can't remember what happened" replied Tony "I can't fully remember but I know it wasn't him" I explained "So it would be very kind of you to leave him alone" I sigh walking over. Slowly everyone starts walking away and Wanda and Vision walk over "Are you ok?" asks Wanda "Yeah but I have this horrible headache" I sigh clutching me head "Do you want some ice?" asks Vision "yeah that would be great thanks!" I exclaim as Wanda leads my over to the couch. soon Vision arrives with a bag of ice "Thanks guys" I say as they walk away. 

I sat there for a minute holding the ice against my head. "Need help with that?" I looked behind me to see Loki, I smile as I look up at him "sure" I reply he walks over and sits next to me, his hand touches mine as he grabs the bag of ice. "Thank you... for standing up for me" sighed Loki looking me in the eyes "Don't mention it! My memory might be a bit blurry but I knew it wasn't you" I replied. Loki looked away for a moment "are you ok? oh Shit I didn't try to hurt you did I?" I asked, he looked back over at me and laughed "apart for throwing knives at everyone no" he laughed "Fucking hell!" I sigh "did I actually?" I asked he nodded "I'm so sorry-" "(Y/N) that's not what's wrong!" He sighed "oh then what is it?" I ask "well I was wondering if-" He was cut off by (B/F/N), Peter, Mj and Ned running in "(Y/N)!! Your ok!" Yelled (B/F/N) hugging me eyes filled with tears "Yes, I'm ok" I said walking around to great the others "We've been so worried since we found out" explained MJ giving me a hug "so is it true you got kidnapped?" asked Ned excitedly "yes, I don't recommend it" I sigh sarcastically "Hey..." Said Peter when it got to his turn "come here!" I exclaimed pulling him into a hug. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Loki glare and get up to leave, I pulled out of the hug to go talk with Loki again when (B/F/N) started talking. I listened but watched as Loki walked out of the room not even giving us a second glance.