Icy Fun

Loki's P.O.V

I watched as (Y/n) walked into the room, she was all dressed to go out Ice skating with her friends (see image at top). "I'm about to go out does anyone want me to go to the shops and grab something before heading back?" She asked grabbing her phone "no we're all good" replied Wanda "ok then see you later" she said before walking away. I waited a few minutes before heading out towards where she suppose to be going Ice skating, I'm going to see how much fun they're truly having...

Y/n's P.O.V

I finally found my friends. "What took you so long!?" Asked (B/f/n) "I couldn't find you guys!" I explain "here I got you some skates, just your size" said Peter handing my over a pair of skates. We put on our skates and head towards the ice. Gracefully I glide across the ice, my mother use to take my ice skating every winter so I'm really good. "Come on (Y/n) do some tricks!" Exclaims (B/f/n) and I quickly do a spin, my friends cheer and I laugh. Suddenly I see a fimilar face "Loki?" I say skating towards the side and over to Loki "oh hey (Y/n) I didn't know you were here" said Loki "yeah well I'm here with my friends didn't I tell you" I exclaimed pointing to my friends "yeah you mustn't have" sighed Loki "well do you want to join us?" I ask and a small smile arrives on Loki's face "fine only to see what such the fuss is about" sighed Loki. I hired him some skates and he put them on, we walked over to the ice and carefully he stepped onto it, "ok nice and easy now" I say grabbing his hands and gently guide him around the rink, trying to hold back the blush. Soon he gets the hang of it and starts to skate around by himself. We stop for lunch then go back to skating for one more hour before heading back home. "So did you have fun?" I ask nugging him a little "umm sure" said Loki, nice try but you can't hide that lie...