Christmas!!!!

Loki's P.O.V

I woke up really early, I had to get up before everyone else to collect (Y/n)'s Christmas present. Today is Christmas Day and I couldn't be more worried or exited. I snuck out of my room and quietly walked passed (Y/n)'s room, she looked so peaceful. Soon I snapped out of my trance and kept walking towards the elevator.

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up to a floorboard creaking. Slowly I lifted my sleepy eyelids to see Loki sneaking past my room, it looked like he was going somewhere. Suddenly he turned his head to look into my room, quickly I closed my eyes enough so I could still be but it looked like my eyes were closed. After a few moments Loki got back to sneaking past, half of me wanted to follow him but my tiredness got to me and slowly I drifted back to sleep.

Loki's P.O.V

I arrived at the pet store as soon as the lady did. "Wow you really did arrive straight on time" she gasped looking still a bit sleepy. The lady opened up the door and turned on the lights, I followed her out to the back of the shop where the (puppy/kitten) was waiting. "Here you go" said the lady handing me the small cuddly creature, "hold on to her while I get a box" she explained going through to decorative boxes. Soon she chose on and we walked over to the counter, the girl stabbed air holes into the box and I handed the (puppy/kitten) to her. "Gently the lady put the (puppy/kitten) in the box with a handful of treats and a small toy. "Now if the girl your gifting this little on to needs a name tag just tell her to come to us" explained the girl carefully handing the box over to me. "Thank you" I sigh holding the box protectively in my arms "just may I ask for your name? You've helped me so much" I ask "sure my names Nicky and I can't wait till you bring your girlfriend around" she laughed and I blushed "oh she's not my girlfriend" I stumble "not yet she not" she sighs walking out with me and locking the door. When I arrived back at avengers tower I quietly snuck over to the tree and gently placed the box under the tree, carefully I lifted the lid a bit to see the (puppy/kitten) sleeping.

Y/n's P.O.V

Soon I woke up again, it took a few moments to relise what today was but before you knew it I was rushing downstairs. When I arrived at the kitchen I saw most of the other were already up, Loki was by the window reading, Wanda and Vision were talking, uncle Tony was jumping around trying to look at every present like a small child would usally do while Pepper, Nat and Steve watched him, Nat was filming. "Morning everyone!" I said exitedly "morning they all replied. Soon everyone was up and before anyone could even start making breakfast Uncle Tony forced us all over to the tree to open presents. Pepper handed us all one present each and we opened them. I looked around the room there were lots of awes and wows. I looked on the tag it said to (Y/n) from uncle Tony. I slowly unwrapped the present to find a beautiful, purple night themed dress.

 I slowly unwrapped the present to find a beautiful, purple night themed dress

I gasp at it in awe, quickly I run over to uncle Tony and hug him. "Thank you Uncle Tomy" I exclaim "merry Christmas (Y/n)" he replies with a smile. Soon we all get our second present, I read the tag to see it came from Pepper. I open it up to see a little box, I open that up to find a beautiful locket and with it a purple velvet choker.

 I open it up to see a little box, I open that up to find a beautiful locket and with it a purple velvet choker

"Oh Pepper it's amazing!" I exclaim sliding the locket onto the choker, Steve walked over and helped put my choker on

"Oh Pepper it's amazing!" I exclaim sliding the locket onto the choker, Steve walked over and helped put my choker on. Suddenly I heard a little whine but everyone else acted like the didn't hear anything. "Well we better get on with the secret Santa!" Exclaimed Pepper handing us all our presents or in Bruce's case pointing to it. The box felt a bit heavy and I thought I felt something moving around in it. Carefully I lifted the lid on the box to see a small (puppy/kitten). "Oh. My. Gods" I gasp grabbing the small creature out of the box and placing it in my lap "it's adorable!" I squeal patting it gently and lovingly. I looked around the room to try and see if I could spot my secret Santa but everyone seemed to be in awe of the (puppy/kitten). Soon everyone else had finished opening their presents when suddenly "Steve, sir Steve I hope you like the present I got you!" Yelled Thor joyfully.  Tony, Nat, Bruce and Stve just stared and Thor humour in their eyes, Wanda and I hid our giggles and Loki rolled his eyes "your not suppose to tell them you blundering fool" sighed Loki "but it's ok Thor most people revel themselves anyway" I explain before we all go around explaining who was who's secret Santa.