New Found Power

(Y/N)'s  P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I betrayed everyone luckily the news didn't get out to the press and everyone understands it wasn't my fault. Once (B/F/N), Peter, Mj and Ned left I went to go ask Loki what he was going to ask but he just said that he was going to ask if I knew who kidnapped me, I told him the truth like I told everyone else.

"Miss (Y/N) your uncle wishes to speak with you" Said F.R.I.D.A.Y. "Ok thanks F.R.I.D.A.Y" I say taking one more punch at Steve and wipe the sweat off my face. "Aww it seems our training session has to come to an early close" sighed Steve "Oh well I'm sure you'll get by" I laugh grabbing my drink bottle and taking a drink "well you better get going you don't want Tony to get angry" "yeah, I'm leaving now" I reply gently punching him. I walk out of the training room "So F.R.I.D.A.Y where am I meeting him?" I ask walking down the hallway "his lab miss (Y/N)" replies F.R.I.D.A.Y "But he is still a few minutes away" she adds "Thats ok" I say taking a left. Soon I arrived at Tony's lab. "Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y how far away Is uncle Tony?" I ask looking around "about five minutes" Replies F.R.I.D.A.Y. Suddenly I hear a voice call my name "what was that?!" I ask "Sorry miss (Y/N) what was what?" F.R.I.D.A.Y asked "nothing, I just thought I heard someone call my name" I reply. Soon something catches my eye "The Tesseract!" I say shocked "what is it doing here?" I ask "Well a few months after Loki joined the avengers Mr. Stark finally was able to convince Thor to let him look at the Tesseract" answered F.R.I.D.A.Y. Again suddenly I heard someone call my name, the voice was stuck in my head it was calling me. Before I knew it I was walking towards the Tesseract. "(Y/N)..... (Y/N)......" it called, I put my arm out "miss (Y/N) I must insist that you don't do that" said F.R.I.D.A.Y as I went to touch it but I couldn't hear her. The Tesseract called some more, I lent down to touch it and my hand went through the cube to touch a smooth object in the middle. My hand laid there on the object when suddenly a voice spoke "(Y/N)...... The destined one...." out of shock I pulled my hand back only for me to pass out.

Slowly I woke up, again I was laid down on a table but this time things were scanning me. "What the fuck!?" I say in surprise trying to sit up when someone pushes me back down. "Stay there!" Warned Tony. "What happened?" I asked trying to look around while still laying down. "You should tell me" he replied I could hear a bit of disappointment in his voice. "S-sorry I don't know what happened...." I apologise. he looks me in the eye, "I know... F.R.I.D.A.Y showed me the footage" Tony sighed "do you remember anything?" he asked "well I was waiting for you in your lab when I heard a voice call my name but F.R.I.D.A.Y told me there was no voice, then something called for me...... No not something the Tesseract!" I explain "I kept on calling and calling me, soon I lost all control and touched the the Tesseract" I explain further "Yes but from what the video saw your hand went through the cube" exclaims Tony "it did! And I touched something.... It was in the middle of the cube, it was oval shaped and smooth and then the Tesseract talked to me! I was so shocked and slightly scared that I snapped out of my trance and pulled my hand back but I can't remember anything else" I finish "hmm" hummed Tony "I promise I'm telling the truth Uncle Tony! I would never lie to you about anything like this!" I cry as the machine stopped scanning me. Tony slowly walked over to the screen and his eyes went wide "is everything ok Uncle Tony?" I ask sitting up "y-yeah, umm F.R.I.D.A.Y tell the others they can come in now" stumbles Tony. Soon the doors open and I'm surrounded by the others. "Are you ok?" Asks Wanda "Y-yeah?" I answer "You've had us worried sick (Y/n)" says Nat putting her hand on my shoulder. Out of the corner of my eye I see Tony pull Bruce, Vision and Thor to the side. "(Y/n)?" Said Loki waving a hand in front of my face "Sorry?" "I asked you if you remember anything?" Loki stated "Oh yes I told Uncle Tony everything, you'll have to ask him later" I answered eyes still on Tony, Bruce, Vision and Thor who were whispering to each other. I got up and walk over to them "what are you guys talking about?" I asked when I joined them. "Nothing for you to worry about" Said Vision calmly "really because it seems like it does involve me" I state "(Y/n) this is grownup business!" Growled Tony, I was starting to get really annoyed "I am Sixteen! I think I can hear something that is about me!" I yell suddenly someone grabs my wrist I turn around to see Steve, he had a worried expression on his face "(Y/n) you should listen to Tony  he's only trying to look after you" sighs Steve trying to pull me back gently "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell and suddenly there was a blast of blue light and everyone was on the ground except me. Slowly everyone looked at me a few jaws dropped "Wow...." said Loki slowly getting up. "What just happened? Why are you all staring at me?" I ask worriedly, suddenly a mirror popped up in front of me. my jaw dropped, my whole outfit had change from my sweat shirt and shorts to a long blue dress. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" I ask as everyone got off the floor

"WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" I ask as everyone got off the floor. "language!" laughed Nat and Thor "now is not the time guys" scolded Steve. "I believe from what you told Tony there was a object in the Tesseract that was holding power and some how when you touched it transferred it's power into you" explained Bruce "after the scan I saw the results, they showed the power inside you but it didn't seem like it was hurting you it looked like it was apart of you" Exclaimed Tony "So you knew I had powers?" I said "Not exactly that's why I was talking to Bruce, Vision and Thor" Explained Tony "Why Thor? No offence of course" asked Steve "because Tony believes that the power is asguardian because the Tesseract comes form Asgard" answers Thor "and is it?" asked Nat "no the power is as old as time I believe hiding in the Tesseract is an infinity stone" sighs Thor "That makes sense! the blue light! the power!" Exclaims Loki rushing to my side "It's probably the space stone inside there" says Loki "So did I steal all it's power or...." I ask "no I think it gave you the power but it still has it" explains Vision "that makes no sense" I comment "most things don't make sense these days" mumbles Steve. "I believe it's for the best if (Y/n)'s new powers are trained" exclaims Thor "ok then Wanda form now on you will help (Y/n) learn her new found power" commands Tony. "Tony maybe Loki should teach (Y/n)" exclaimed Vision, this got Tony enraged. "I am not letting a villain teach my niece!" yelled Tony, quickly I grabbed Loki's hand before he could do anything he may regret. "I'm just saying Wanda is more connected to the mind stone, and has powers like the mind stone when Loki has powers a lot like the space stone" Explained Vision. Tony took a deep breath "fine but you and Wanda must also help train (Y/n) with her powers" sighs Tony "Yes sir" says Wanda. Soon after a few more talking  we all walked out of Tony's lab.