That time of year. ;)

Y/n's P.O.V

"Ok come on Loki we already now green is your colour" I tease as we walk into the kitchen "no (Y/n) I won't do it" he sighs with a smirk "what's going on?" Asked Wanda before taking a bite of her toast "Loki won't allow me to dress him up for Christmas" I pount "calm down (Y/n) it's only just the first day of December" explained Bruce and almost as if on cue Tony comes barging in hold two boxes "It's December bitches time to decorate!!" Exclaimed Tony excited "LANGUAGE!!" We all laugh.After  Uncle Tony and I forced the others to help us carry the boxes and we started to unpack things. "I found the tree!" Said Steve pulling out a fake tree. Soon the tree and most of the decorations are set up. "Almost got it!" I say reaching up and pining the last of the tinsel up "good job" said Loki who was below me holding the ladder. suddenly I trip and and fall off the ladder, luckily Loki catches me and with the force takes a few steps back. "Thanks Loki" I gasp as he let me down "you really got to be more careful love" he laughs. I look around everyone is staring at us, mouths agape "what?" I ask confused Wanda points above Loki and I. I look up to see that Loki and I are standing under a mistletoe. As I look down Loki gives me a flirty smirk, I roll my eyes and play along. I lean in closer, grab the collar of his shirt, pull him down to my size and.... Give him a peck on the cheek. While he's still standing there stunned I flick my hair and walk away towards the others laughing. "Bravo love you just tricked the trickster" cooed Loki as I walked away.