Captured

Y/n's P.O.V 

I heard footsteps and braced myself for whoever was to come through that door. From what I'm guessing I've been here for about six days. Soon someone walked in "here to take some more blood? Siriusly I'm starting to believe your vampires" I sigh as they walk in "for all you know sweetheart we could be" laughed the man "Ok we both no how this works so just get on with it!" I growl "we're not here for your blood..." Sighed the man, I raised an eyebrow "you may recognise Doctor Enerald" explained the man as one of the men the kidnapped me the first time stepped into the room. "You..." I growl anger gleaming in my eyes "hello (y/n)" said the dark black bearded guy "You son of a bitch, where's your friend? Bucky right?" I say with a smirk "I wouldn't call my mother a bitch young lady" said the bearded man "and why is that?" I asked "because you wouldn't wanted to speak rudely about your grandmother". I go quiet stunned by what he said "miss (Y/n) meet your father (F/n) Enerald" said the first man with a wicked grin "your lying" I say plainly hoping I was correct "my father died when Loki tried to take over New York" I explain "ahh yes my death" sighed Doctor Enerald taking in a deep breath "it was... Exaggerated a bit" he laughed "sure..." I say rolling my eyes "you want proof, here's your proof" said Doctor Enerald walking over and showing me a photo. In the photo there was Doctor Enerald but he looked a little younger, A woman that was obviously my mother and in her arms was a little baby girl. I stared at the photo shocked by the truth, suddenly tears started to roll down my face "YOU ASSHOLE, WHY DID YOU FAKE YOUR DEATH, WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!" I yell almost breaking out of the chair I was strapped to almost  was the key word. "Well one leaving was Becouse I wanted nothing to do with a family  two was Becouse faking my death made it so much easier to kill your mother" he sighed plainly like it was obvious "y-you Killed my mother!!?" I yelled angrily. "Well technically I ordered they other guy, what did you say his name was? Oh yeah Bucky, to do it" laughed the heartless creature that was my father " ok then if your not taking anymore blood what are you going to do?" I ask fighting back the rest of my tears "easy we need your power, and your the key to it" explained My father as he and the other man walked out of the room.

It's been a few hours since I learned of my father and I had thought of a plan to escape. "Hey! Hey you!" I yell too one of the guards "can you help me I have this bad itch on my nose can you scratch it?" I ask signalling him to come over, the guard rolls his eyes "oh come on please or else make a portal right under your feet and send you to the icy waters of Antartica" I warned, the guard looks a little afraid so he walks over "on my left side please" I lie, he bends down and starts scratching my nose, silently I make and illusion of myself behind him and my illusion stabs him in the back. Usally I would be upset or try not to do it what so ever but I'm still angry about learning the truth about my father. I grab the key to the chains and unchain myself before running out of my cell and to the room where they put my stuff. When I was half way there the alarm went off, I knew I had to get to my stuff soon or else I would never be able to escape or be rescued. When I reached the room I locked the door behind me. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to the avengers group chat "Uncle tony, guys help!!! I'm captured by Hydra and just found out horrible news, you can track my message to my location, they will be at my feet in a second, please hurry!!" I say outloud as I quickly typed up the message a pressed send as the Hydra members started banging on the door, "I'm so screwed" I sigh to myself with a smile as the door comes crashing down

Vision's P.O.V

My phone beeped there I saw a text from (Y/n)! "Everyone check your phones" I said rushing into the room. Everyone looked at me like I was insane but they all checked their phones. Faces of shock, happiness, worry, anger and relief popes up one by one. "F.R.I.D.A.Y track down where that text came from!" Ordered Tony standing up "on it Sir" replied F.R.I.D.A.Y. "We have a chance, we have a chance to find her..." Sighed Wanda happily.

Y/n's P.O.V

I whined as they tortured me, any longer and I'll pass out. Suddenly down the hall I hear fighting, the man torturing me must had heard it too Becouse he stopped torturing me and walked to the door when he opened the door someone stabbed him. Blood ran down his quickly dying body, when the man fell back I saw Loki standing there with a bloody dagger in his hand. Tony, Wanda and Nat behind him, I assumed the others weren't far away. "What took you so long?" I laughed weakly "shh Love" said Loki calmly like he hadn't just murdered someone. They unchained me and we walked out of my cell. "Stop right there Avengers" Spat the man that was with my father a few hours ago "sorry doctors orders she needs to go home, Now" said Uncle Tony raising his blasters. A big fight broke out and soon Steve, Vision, Thor, Clint and the hulk joined the party, Loki, Nat and most of the time the hulk and Uncle Tony didn't mind killing anyone but the others tried to avoid it if possible. Soon enough we arrived outside. "Where are you going?" Asked a fimilar voice we turn around to see my father, Uncle Tony's eyes widen with recognition but he Didn't remember who he was. "I'm going home with my family" I reply glaring at him "no, I'm your family, I'm the only one you have left!" He growled "no you were never family to me, they will always be closer to me then you ever will be" I spit "well anyway your still not leaving" laughed my father pulling out a gun. "Sir put down the gun" said Steve calmly as everyone stepped infront of me "please Sir there's no reason for anyone one to get shot" said Steve taking a step further "Stop where you are and hand over (Y/n)!!" Yelled my father, Steve stopped where he was but none of them handed me over. "Hand her over now!" Growled my father. "No Lady (Y/n) is under our protection" said Thor. My father readied the gun when sirens started roaring and the police started to drive up the road. "You won't get away with this" said my father then BANG!!