Asguard

Y/n's P.O.V

I hugged the others goodbye as we all stood on the helicopter pad. "Stay safe" sighed Uncle Tony still unsure if I should be going or not "I'll be fine Uncle Tony" I laugh giving him  a hug"and don't get pregnant" he warns, I pull back and give him a look of horror "What the Fuck!?" I gasp as uncle Tony gives a quick glare at Loki. After moving on from that conversation... We said our goodbyes and walked onto the middle of the pad, me with a suit case of stuff. "Heimdall open the bifrost please!" Boomed Thor and a tube of colourful lights crashed onto us lifting us away. For a second I thought I was going to disappear from the others with how fast we were going but then Loki sensing me fears grabbed onto me.

Soon we arrived. I looked around to see us standing in a spherical building and standing in front of us was a tall black man with gold eyes. "It is lovely to meet you in person lady (Y/n), I am Heimdall" introduced the man bowing "oh it's an honor to meet you too sir" I exclaim holding out my hand, Heimdall politely shakes my hand, his grin is firm but gentle. "This way sirs and special guest, the king is waiting for you" explained Heimdall leading us out of the building  and over a rainbow bridge. Heimdall leads us through the city and through the castle until we reached the throne room. The doors open and the first thing that catches my eye is a large golden throne with an elderly white haired, one eyed man sitting on it. "Welcome home my sons!" He exclaimed as I followed the guys further into the room "and welcome special guest" he added as we stopped infront of the stair case. "Hello father" greeted Thor friendly "Sir" replied Loki a little bit on pain and bitterness in his voice, though the King was hiding it well I could see a touch of pain in his face. "Welcome Lady (Y/n) we have heard much about you" explained Odin "Thank you mighty Odin for allowing me to stay to do some research" I reply respectively, bowing down. As I lean back up Loki grabs my hand. "Yes your research, well why you are here we would politely like to get to know you" explains Odin, I look over at Loki to get his opinion but he just looks blankly ahead at his father "since we heard you are dating one of our princes" Odin sighed, Loki squeezes my hand gently. "What a lovely offer, what did you have in mind?" I asked "a ball, we are throwing a ball tonight to welcome you here" explained the King. "Yes why what a lovely idea, I can't wait" I exclaim. Suddenly a beautiful woman walks in with long brown hair, she looked a lot like a warrior. "(Y/n) I would like to introduce you to Lady Sif, she shall help you with all your needs" explained Odin introducing the brown haired girl. "Sif my good friend! (Y/n) you and Sif will get along very well" explained Thor happily "maybe a bit too well..." Mumbled Loki worriedly. "Welcome Lady (Y/n), please follow me too your room" said Sif. I took one last look back at the boys before following Sif.

________________________________________________________________________________

Honestly guys I don't think I did very good on this chapter but I promise I'll do better on the next one. I just want to thank you all for reading, adding to your lists, voting, and commenting really nice stuff on my story! You are all really amazing and awesome and brilliant and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise and it's great to be different. Luv U all and thank you so much for the support!