🎃 Halloween 🎃

Loki's P.O.V

I stood around the party dressed as my brother. Lots of people were dressed up and we're talking to each other, suddenly I saw (Y/n) dressed as Nat walk in with her friends who were dressed up as a black cat, Darth Vader, witch and Tony. (Y/n) was talking to her friends so I didn't dare walk up to her. I walked over to the food stand where I saw Vision "Hello Vision" I said as he turned around only to see Steves face painted face. Steve must of seen the surprise on my face the two seconds I showed it "don't worry Loki I've been getting confused as well" laughed Steve grabbing a cup of punch "yeah ah hah" I reply turning around and looked around for (Y/n). I couldn't see (Y/n) but I did find on of her friends, Peter. I walked over to him "hello, Peter isn't it?" I said to him "oh yes Mister Loki sir!" Stumbled the boy "I was wondering if you had seen (Y/n) anywhere I know you were with her before" I asked "um well I think I saw here over in that direction" explained Peter pointing behind him "thank you" I replied and walked in the direction Peter pointed to.

Y/n's P.O.V

I was standing at the side of the party when a hot blonde haired boy walked up to me. "Hey sweetheart" said the flirty boy "umm hey" I reply trying to be polite "so what's your name beautiful?" Asked the guy taking a step closer "umm it's (Y/n)" I answer starting to get a tiny bit uncomfortable "What a lovely name for a Hot girl" cooed the boy taking a step closer "my names Derrick" he explained "listen Derrick your getting a bit to close for my liking..." I say stepping back bumping into the wall. "What's wrong sexy? Never had any fun before?" Cooed Derrick pinning me against the wall "let me go Derrick!" I growl "come on hot stuff, you look like you need a bit of love" cooed Derrick some more with a nasty grin as his arm twisted around my waist. "Derrick leave me alone!!" I gasp as he leans in to kiss me, his breath drowning in the smell of alcohol. Suddenly a hand grabs Derrick's shoulder and throws him away from me. "You better go home buddy" growled Loki not looking very happy, Derrick quickly crawled away and left the party "thanks Loki" I sigh taking in a deep breath "no problem" answered Loki "you look nice by the way" I say looking up and down his costume "you look beautiful too but red isn't really my colour" said Loki also checking out my costume "well green isn't really Thors colour either" I laugh pointing over at Thor who was talking with lots of girls. "Well I better go check on (B/f/n) or most likely who she's annoying, she you later" I laugh walking away over to (B/f/n).

When I walked over to (B/f/n) she gave me a strange look. "What?" I asked "he's into you..." Said (B/f/n) "who?" I asked confused "Loki! He likes you" explained (B/f/n) as I took a sip of my drink, I almost sprayed my punch all over (B/f/n). "What him like me? No way!!" I laugh "really because it's almost painfully obvious to me" teased (B/f/n) "we're just friends (B/f/n) and he thinks the same way" I explain though for some reason the thought of Loki liking me made my heart skip a beat. "That's not what I saw, just before he saved you from that creep his face was full of anger and jealousy" explained (B/f/n) with a smirk "ok let's say for a second he does like me and I like him he's like so much older then me!" I exclaim "no, no wait actually I did some research" she started "as you always do" I cut in, she gives me a look "and look at this" says (B/f/n) handing her phone over.

I almost choked on the new information

I almost choked on the new information. "Loki is around our age!!?" I almost yelled "Yes, yes, yes, I know!!!" Hissed (B/f/n) "I can't wait to tell Wanda and Vision this" I laugh.