Hang out

Y/n's P.O.V

"(Y/n) come here a got you a present!" Yelled Thor from the other room "Thor what did we tell you? We don't give the presents until Christmas Day" I sigh walking into the living room to see Loki rapped up in ribbon sitting near the tree. "Surprise" says Loki looking unamused "ok so you pulled me away from making hot chocolates for?.." I ask "I got you a present, it's Loki" says Thor gesturing to his brother "oh um Thor I don't need Loki as a present" I exclaim walking over "but your both so good together" sigh Thor, Loki and I start to blush and look away from each other "no, no, no, no Loki and I are just friends" I stumble. Soon I untie Loki and walk back into the kitchen to make hot chocolates.

"The hot Chocolates are ready!!" I yell. Soon everyone walks in and sits at the table, two at a time I bring over the mugs of hot chocolates. "Mm smells good (Y/n)" says Steve taking his mug. As we all drink our hot chocolates Thor came up with an idea. "I was researching Midgardian Christmas traditions and i came across a very interesting tradition" explained Thor "what is it Thor?" Asked Wanda "have any of you heard of secret Santa?" Asked Thor, we all nod except Loki "well I think we should do it" exclaimed Thor. "Sounds like fun" said Vision "I like it" said uncle Tony getting up and grabbing some pieces of paper, a pen and a bag. Quickly Uncle Tony writes something on the pieces of paper, scrunches them up and throws them in the bag. "Step right up, step right up and choose your person" says uncle Tony. One at a time we walk over and choose a new out of the bag making sure no one sees who we got. Finally it was my turn, I put my hand in a move it around feeling the few remaining names, soon I choose one, I pull it out and open it up Wanda Maximoff.