The big question.

Y/n's P.O.V

I punched Loki in the stumuch three times before he blocked my punches. He grabbed my arm and threw me towards the wall, quickly I mad a portal and ended up kicking Loki in the back. He tripped over But grabbed my arm and used it to balance himself before giving me a punch making me faulter. He grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back, I could feel his chest on my back. "I thought you could do better then that Love" he cooed in my ear. Suddenly I twisted my legs around his legs and used my body weight to throw him down and pin him to the ground. "I was about to say the same thing to you love" I reply mocking him. I let him up off the ground ending our training session. I watch as Loki sits down on the bench and grabs a drink. My mind has been wondering lately and today I finally got the nerve to ask Loki a big question. "Are you ok my sweet?" Asked looking looking at me with worry "yeah, minds just wondering again" I reply walking over and taking a seat next to him. "Hey Loki can I ask you something?" I ask looking down at the ground, Loki softly grabs my chin a drags it over to I'm looking at him right in the eye "you can tell me anything my dear" he says lovingly. I take a deep breath and begin to talk "I've had this question stuck in my head for a while now..." I explain "weIl I want to know where my powers came from and how I got new powers after touching Visions stone so I was hoping..." I explain further before taking another breath "That maybe you and Thor could take me to asguard to find some answers" I blurt. Loki looks at me with confusion "you want to go to asguard?" He asks and I nod my head "not because you want to meet my father right?" He asks further "No! It's just Thor and you seemed to know more about my powers then the rest of us and I thought that asguard might have away that I can understand my powers a bit more" I explain "oh not that I don't want to met your father!" I blurt relising how that might of sounded "no don't worry he was a dick to me anyway" laughs Loki. "So does that mean?" I ask "I'll go talk with Thor now Princess" he exclaims grabbing his stuff and walking out of the training room.