Getting to know the gods

Tony's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since (Y/N) moved in and everyone was being so nice to her even Loki sometimes. I walked over to the kitchen after getting out of the elevator "Morning Tony" say's Steve taking a sip of coffee "Morning Steve". I walk over and make myself a strong cup of coffee "Morning Uncle Tony" I look over and there's (Y/N) at the table eating pancakes "Hey kid!" I walk over, drink in hand "Nice pancakes" she looks up at me smile on her face "there choc chip, Steve made them for me" she points over to where Steve is now sitting "OK where's mine" I ask taking one of the pancakes, she giggles as I take it "You'll have to make it yourself Stark" laughs Steve "Fine then, but don't expect me to give you any" I say walking back over to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"are you sure you have everything?" I look over at Pepper "Yes, I have everything anyway I'm only going to school" I sigh "OK then" she pulls me into a hug before I hop into the limo. Soon Happy stops the limo outside Midtown High, I look outside my window everyone is staring "Why couldn't I have quite drop off!" I groan "well you know Tony it has to be the BEST especially for you" I smile and say thanks to Happy before grabbing my bag and getting out. Quickly I looked down and tried to avoid all the eyes watching me until I bumped into something and fell to the ground. "oof!" I said crashing to the ground "Oh (Y/N)! Are you ok?" I look up to see one of my best friends, Peter Parker. "Peter! yeah I'm fine" I grab his hand and he pulls me up "so how you doing? after... you know" I see the kindness in his eyes "I'm doing well, my uncle is really looking after me" I respond suddenly someone jumps on me "(Y/N)!!!!" I turn around to face my very best friend, (B/F/N). "Hi (B/F/N)" I sigh "Sooo... what's with the limo?" She asks, "oh that" I say trying to avoid the subject "wait! what limo?" (B/F/N) and I both give him a look "It's just my uncle's" I say starting to walk down the hall "Just your uncle's! Girl, who is your uncle Tony Stark?!" she laughs, I go silent and they both stare at me "(Y/N)?" Peter asks "Ok, so my secret uncle may or may not be Tony Stark" I confess "WHAT!?" they both yell. As we walk down the hall towards our lockers I explain everything. "Wow! I knew your mum was cool but no offence your uncle is way cooler" squeals (B/F/N). We had just about reached our lockers when someone blocks me "Hey (Y/N) what's up with the limo? mind if you take me for a ride?" I glare at the big guy in front of me "Sorry Flash but no, the limo's already booked for the rest of your life" I snarl at him. He takes a step forward getting closer to me "are you sure about that?" He asks cracking his knuckles when suddenly a hand grabs his shoulder and pulls him back "leave her alone Flash" says Peter confidently "What are you going to if I don't!" Suddenly Flash goes to punch Peter but he quickly dogged it, In rage Flash  went for another four punches but Peter dogged them all again and just before Flash did the finale punch the bell rang, "This is not over Parker!!!" He yelled as (B/F/N) and I ran to Peters side "Thanks Pete! I promise I'll put I good word for you to MJ" He looks at us in pure shock as his face turns bright red as (B/F/N) and I just laugh our heads off. 

The end of the day bell finally rang and I rushed out of class. "What's got you in a hurry?" asked Peter meeting me at my locker "Peter if you lived with Tony Stark and the Avengers wouldn't you hurry?!" scolded (B/F/N). I rolled my eyes as the two argued. After grabbing my bag from my locker and putting up with Peter and (B/F/N)'s fighting we finally walked outside. I looked around for Happy and the limo but couldn't see him, suddenly (B/F/N) pointed over to two men, "OH MY GOSH! Is that Thor and Loki!" she screamed in excitement "(Y/N)! You NEED to introduce us!" urged (B/F/N). I looked over at Thor and Loki, Thor hadn't noticed me yet but Loki was glaring over at us especially Peter and I. I rolled my eyes "Sorry but I can't, not yet" I explained rushing away towards Thor and Loki, I knew (B/F/N) would be disappointed but I can always make up with her. "Ah Lady (Y/N) there you are!" Says Thor finally noticing me "Hi" I sigh looking over at Loki who didn't look very happy "Who was that boy standing with you?" Loki asked I gave him a glare "a friend" I answered sourly "anyway, not that I don't love hanging out with you guys but where's Happy?" I ask turning away from Loki "That's easy, Tony had to go on a quick mission and needed  Happy, Loki needed to go to the shops anyway so we thought that Loki and I should pick you up" answered Thor not noticing the hostility between Loki and I.  "Well come on! lets get this over with" Sighed Loki walking away.

Finally after walking about half an hour we finally found a store good enough for Thor. "Finally a Store worth shopping at!" Commanded Thor, Loki and I gave each other a look too tired to hold a grudge "now you two wait out here as I go in and get the essentials"  He said starting to walk in "wait don't you need any money?!" I asked trying to find some money in my pockets "No dear Lady (Y/N), Tony gave me his card!" He answered walking in leaving me with Loki. "So... How was school?" asked Loki breaking the silence "oh um... good" I answer unsure what to say "Listen I'm sorry about before... at your school" I looked at him in shock, he did this sometimes go from hating me to being very apologetic in a few minutes. "thank you" I reply looking into his eyes "I probably should have introduced them, I promise I'll do it soon" his eyes soften a bit "So who was that boy?" he asks "Oh that was just Peter he's one of my best friends, quite a smart boy if he wasn't being oblivious all the time" I laugh and Loki gives a little smirk. "I've got everything!" yells Thor walking out of the store holding two bags, he hands Loki one of the bags and Loki opens it "The whole bag is filled pop tarts Thor!" I exclaim looking at him "Yes Lady (Y/N) we need more pop tarts, there all gone at avengers tower" he explains "That's because you ate them all you big quim!" Scolds Loki. Thor looks over at us hurt "listen Thor is there anything else in the other bag then pop tarts" I ask calmly "yes I have some coffee, milk, chocolate, eggs, everything on the list Cap sent with us" He hands me the list that has six thing written on it "ok, see Loki we've got everything now lets go home".