Where is Aura?

Nat's P.O.V

Everyone has been worried, why did Doctor Doom capture (Y/n)? What did he mean by someone was paying a lot of money for her? I looked out the window, there was people showing there support, giving flowers to us, setting up signs around, helping look for her, we all really appreciated it. Peter would come around once or twice a week but mostly for a couple minutes. On the news there was still many people talking about (Y/n) who they have now given her a superhero name, Aura.

Wanda's P.O.V

I've been searching the city with Vision for almost 6 hours now and that's just today. (Y/n) has always been like a sister to me, helping out with dates, hanging out, training, I was not about to lose another sibling. Vision and I headed back to Avengers tower to tired to keep searching. When we arrived Clint and Steve were getting ready to go search. Clint hasn't seen his family face to face in weeks Becouse he's been too busy helping look for (Y/n). We walked over to see Tony watching Tv, another beer in his hand. Tony has been drinking ever since (Y/n) got kidnapped and has been drinking more and more each day she's gone. "Tony you got to stop drinking like this it's unhealthy" I Warn putting my hand on his shoulder "we haven't had a clue on where she is in two weeks Wanda" he sighs partly drunk "we just got to keep up hope it's what (Y/n) would do..."

Thors P.O.V

Everyone has been depressed lately. I walk over to Loki's room and knock on the door. "Go away!" Growled my brother not even opening up the door "Loki let me in" I said calmly. Soon I hear footsteps and Loki opens the door, he looks clean, fresh, like nothing happened. I walk into his room and he sits on his bed. "Please no illusions brother" I sigh plainly and with a shimmer of light the room and Loki show their true forms, the room was messy and most of his stuff was broken, Loki looked like he hadn't showered in weeks and had bags under his eyes. "Now you see me brother, suffering"  said Loki sadly "we all are Loki" I reply trying to make him feel better "oh but you don't understand!" Growled Loki "don't I? She was one of my best friends, she means a lot to all of us!" I growl back "Yes But I Love Her!!" Yelled Loki. We went silent, I look at him with shock, Loki loves someone? If it had been a better situation I would of probably teased him. I wondered around the room saving Loki from feeling embarrassed when I saw a vase full of  (F/f), they were the only things in here that weren't broken or a mess in fact they looked more well cared of then Loki looked himself. "Flowers?" I asked as Loki walked over "some fans gave them to us, I thought I would keep these ones" explained Loki. I grabbed the card attached and read it "Dear Avengers, don't worry we are all behind you, we will find Aura. She is my hero and we all will help look for her, good people always win." "It was written by a little girl..." Explained Loki passing me a photo that must of come with the flowers.

"It's the only thing that's keeping me from going on a murder spree" sighed Loki, I looked at him, he really did have a heart and right now it's hurting