Good News

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen to find Nat, Steve and Bruce talking. "Hey what are you guys talking about?" I asked walking over "I was telling everyone about my best friend before I got frozen explained Steve waving a picture around "ohh is that a picture of him show me!" I say grabbing the photo from out of his hands "hey!" Said Steve as I looked down at the photo suddenly memories came flashing back, The man following me, the two men drugging me, trying to fight my way out before they put the mind control in me. I dropped the photo but Steve coaght it "woah (Y/n) you almost ruined my photo" sigh Steve "he did, he was on of the men who kidnapped me!" I gasp taking a step back. Nat and Steve give each other a look. "Are you sure?" Asked Nat walking over "yes, but now he has a metal arm" I explain clutching onto Nat. Steve starts looking at his photo to me then back to his photo. "Thank you sweetheart for telling us this, it will help try to find then men who are threatening you" sighed Nat hugging me. suddenly Uncle Tony walked in "what's going on?" Asked Tony walking over "I'll explain later..." Said Steve putting the photo away "so what's up Tony?" Asked Nat letting me go "well I thought that (Y/n) would like to know that the school surcurity set up is done and you can go back to school tomorrow" explained Tony as Wanda, Vision, Thor and Loki walked in "Oh My gods really?" I asked excitedly, uncle Tony nodded his head "YES YES YES YES THANKYOU!!!" I celebrate rushing over to uncle Tony and giving him a big hug as well as a kiss on the cheek. "But Loki will be checking on you from now and again" explains Vision "what?.." I say surprised "but I'm trying to stay a normal girl at school Loki will just upset that!" I sigh "rude!" Growled Loki "he'll only be coming in every now and again not even everyday" explained Nat "that and if you don't let him you won't be going back to school" said Uncle Tony sternly "Fine, just please don't embarrass me" I sigh.

Wanda's P.O.V

I went over to talk with (Y/n). "Hey (Y/n) I know you don't like the idea of us hanging around the school but it's for your protection and hey be greatful it's Loki, you could of had Thor" I say, (Y/n) laughs "yeah I guess your right... Thanks Wanda" thanks (Y/n) "anyway Nat, Pepper and I are going to take you for a girls night out tonight to celebrate you going back to school so choose a cool outfits we're going to a dancing club" I explain walking away.